Break Up!

My Savior [DISCONTINUED]

It was a few days after Suho and Eunji had their first kiss. It was also about a month since Eunji and Krystal's incident. Eunji was all better now as well. Everything was fine. BUT!!

Eunji kept on thinking to herself 'When is he going to break up with me? Or am I supposed to be the "strong" one here?'

"Ugh!"

"What's wrong Eunji?" Suho came and sat next to her on the couch. "And what are you watching?"

"Um nothing is wrong. And I'm watching the last episode of 'My Love From the Star.' You want to watch?"

"Yeah sure." Suho got comfortable in his spot.

They watchedd the last episode together until it ended. It was silent for a while after the movie. Finally, Eunji decided to talk.

"That was kind of sad. He left her." Eunji said trying not to think about when he will leave her.

"Yes it was sad, but he still came and saw her. The movie ended with them together." Suho said.

"Suho..." Eunji couldn't believe she was going ot say this. "I th-think it's ti-time for us t-to break u-up."

Suho shot his head up and looked at Eunji in so much emotions. She didn't know which one to responded to first.

"I know... It's a little sudden, but I'm all better now though. Can't you see I can walk by myself and all now? I don't want to hurt you anymore Suho. I love you... I really do." Eunji had a sad face on with teary eyes. She really did love him, a lot.

"I know, I love you too Eunji. I didn't bring up the topic because I wanted to spend more time with you. I don't want to let you go and act like we are starngers." Suho had the same expression on as Eunji did.

"How do you know we will become strangers?"

"Eunji, I know you, really well. If we have no connection together, you will avoid me and act like you don't know me or something." Suho said seriously now.

'Wow. He really does know me.' Eunji thought to herself. 'But he was right. I would act like I didn't know him.' she thoguht to herself again. "Suho... Let's just break up okay? I know you love me, but please just... don't get near me... I guess." Eunji saw Suho twitch a little. "I don't want you to see me get hurt by Krystal and always come and comfort me. I have to get used to it and ever since you came and helped me, all I ever felt was safe. I love that feeling but you can't give me hope that you will always be there for me."

Suho looked so hurt like he was pushed off a cliff and drowned to death.

"I know I sound rude, but I have no other way to say it. I love you, but we will have to keep our distance later on." Eunji got close to him and hugged him. And she then kissed his forehead, cheeks, nose, and stopped on his pink lips.

"May I?" Eunji asked touching his lips with her indent finger. Suho nodded by nodding his head and commenting a "Hmm."

Eunji leaned into Suho and put her head up to reach his lips. Their lips fitted perfectly together as if they belonged together. Even though they didn't do much, she still felt happy.

It felt like eternity before they finally parted. They both smiled at each other. It felt like their last smile together. How depressing they were going to be without each other.

"You can stay over again and leave tomorrow." Eunji said getting up to go to bed. "I'm going to go to bed. Come in when you are tired."

"Okay." Suho said smiling a little. Deep inside he wanted to cry. Cry like his life depended on it. Cry like how hurt he was. How empty he felt without someone in his heart.

Suho got up and went to sleep in Eunji's bed. He went in and got into the bed. Eunji was still akwake. She went closer to Suho when he got on the bed and put herself in his arms. She felt warm and safe like how she always did with him around her. How could they live without each other? Eunji felt Suho tighten his arms around her. She smiled and then went to sleep.

 

 

The next day, they woke up, ate their last breakfast together, and spent some time before he left her. They went to the movie theater and went looking around Seoul. After that, they went for lunch not far from home.

"Eunji" Suho said holding her right hand with his left hand as they walked in the near by park by Eunji's apartment. "I'll miss you." he said softly walking a little slower.

Eunji laughed. "I will miss you too." She squeezed his hand a little to give comfort. "Come on, let's go." she pushed him to the car.

They left the park and drove to Eunji's apartment. When they got there, Suho packed up everything that was his.

He was laeving Eunji.

 

 

When Suho finished packing, he went to look for Eunji. He walked to her bed and saw her laying there. He heard her sniffling? He want closer to her bed and sat down.

"Hey Eunji." Suho gave Eunji a smile before talking agian. "Are you okay?"

The girl looked up at the tall boy with puffy eyes. "Ye-yeah." no joke she was crying!

"Why are you crying Eunji?" Suho pulled her up by holding her arms and slowly trying not to hurt her and putting her in his arms. She hugged back with no hesitation.

"I'm going to mi-miss you..." Eunji cried into Suho's shoulder making it wet. He just patted her head and rubbed her back up and down trying not to cry as well.

"Just cry Eunji... Let it all out okay?" Suho tilted his head to keep his tears from falling out of his eyes.

"Ok-okay. It's my t-turn to cr-cry. I'l do it no-now. I'll take al-all of your t-tears also." she said into his shoulder.

They stayed like that for a while. It was maybe one of their longest hugs with emotions. Finally Eunji pulled away.

"If you want to cry you can." she smiled a little.

"I can't cry Eunji." Suho said. "I'm sorry I can't take all your tears right now like you did, but I will soon. Trust me." he gave her a pat on her head.

"I th-think it's time for y-you to go." Eunji said looking up at the clock. It was almost 6pm. "We have school tomorrow also." she got up and went to the door, opening it. "I'll miss you for sure." Eunji gave Suho a hug.

"I will miss you too." Suho said hugging her back and surprisingly kissed her on the cheek. "I'm going to miss those cheeks!" he tried to lighten up the mood, which failed. "Bye me love." Suho got out of the apartment and closed the door after him.

When he left, Eunji fell down on the floor crying.

'How could I do this? Why!?" she was saying to herself in her mind.

While Suho was in the elevator, he was trying his best not to cry. Yeah they will se each other tomorrow, but it won't be the same. When the elevator opened, he ran to his car. He threw his stuff in the back and got into the driver seat. He cried there, letting his tears out.

How heart breaking they both felt. This break up was the worst. For both of them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry if you are disappointed in the turning point. Right now I don't know how I will be able to do the next few chapters! But I hope you enjoyed!

XOXO, Catyang