Scary Movie

My Savior [DISCONTINUED]

Now that Eunji and Suho were almost the same as before, they hung out and everything like usual. Suho would still sleep over Eunji's house, but in the couch instead.

 

RING!RING!RING!

Suho's phone was buzzing to get picked up. Suho ran to it and picked it up knowing who it was.

"Hello, Eunji." he said smiling.

"Hey Suho." Eunji replied back.

"Why did you call?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come over and watch a movie with me?" Eunji was a little excited.

"Yeah, I'll come over in a bit." Suho said putting on his cardigan and picking up his car keys by the door.

"Okay see yah." Eunji said then hung up.

Suho got out of his little condo and went to his car. He drove to Eunji's apartment. They lived close to each other so it didn't take long as well. Soon Suho arrived ar Eunji's building. He got out of the car and locked it before heading into the building. He went inside smiling. He was in a good mood. Why? Becasue he was going to see Eunji! Suho went up the elevator to Eunji's floor. He then went to her door and rung the door bell.

Eunji came to the door smiling. She greeted Suho and let him inside. She then went to the kitchen waiting for the popcorn to be ready. When it was done, she put it in a big bowl.

"Here comes the popcorn!" Eunji said walking into the living room where Suho was getting comfortable on the little couch Eunji had. "Okay! Everyhting is ready! Let's start watching some movies!" Eunji took the remote and looked for a movie.

"So what are we going to watch?" Suho asked.

"Something Suho." Eunji said in a patient and calm tone. "Oh! Let's watch The Conjuring!" Eunji said excitedly.

"Is that a scary movie?" Suho said with big wide eyes.

"Yeah why?" Eunji turned to look at him. He was scared. "You're scared right?" she smirked then giggled.

" Um. N-no I a-am not." Suho said stuttering.

"You know you are really bad at lying Suho." Eunji laughed.

"Oh please." Suho said playfully. "We both are."

Eunji thought for a while. 'He is right.' Eunji said in her head, or thought she did.

"Yes I am right." Suho said laughing at her.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" Eunji asked.

"Yeah you sure did." Suho laughed even harder.

"Ugh what ever." Eunji pressed the button to whatch The Conjuring.

"Seriously Eunji?" Suho stopped laughing. "I don't want to watch this." he pouted.

"If you are scared, just hug me." Eunji smiled.

"NO!" Suho yelled. "Please. Please Eunji. PLEASE!" he begged.

"Suho please!" Eunji was now begging him. She really wanted to watch that scary movie.

"Eunji!" Suho pouted.

"Suho!" Eunji pouted copying everything Suho did but said his name instead.

"Aishh!" Suho leaned back on the couch. "FINE!" Suho pouted in a mad way.

"Yay!" Eunji said glad she won the fight. "I love you!" she then hugged Suho.

Suho stiffened. And then slowly hugged her back. "Umm... I love you too." he mumbled.

After he said that, Eunji pulled away. She looked at him and then turned away so Suho wouldn't see her blushing face. It was silent for a while until Suho cleard his throat.

"Umm..." Suho started. "Are we going to watch the movie yet?" he looked at Eunji.

"Oh!" Eunji jumped up. "Yeah, let's watch the scary movie!" she smiled.

Eunji put the movie on and they started watching the movie. More like Eunji started watching the movie. She was so into the the movie and eating the popcorn she didn't even notice Suho was hiding behind one of her pillows that was on her couch. Suho was scared and he didn't dare take that pillow away form his face. Or tried not to.

"E-eunji." Suho stuttered looking at her." E-eunji." Eunji still didn't answer at all. "Eunji!" she then turned to look at him.

"What!?" Eunji was mad. "I'm trying to watch a movie!" she yelled, scaring Suho with her tone of voice.

"I-I just wa-wanted ro ask-k if it-it is at a sca-scary scene yet." Suho said still scared of Eunji's tone of voice.

"Sorry and I don't know..." Eunji siad in a more quiet tone.

"O-okay then." Suho put the pillow down slowly and regretted it. "AHH!!" he screamed in a high pitched voice.

Eunji covered her ears from his girly scream. "What the HECK Suho!" she looked at him with flaming eyes.

"I-it was SC-SCARY!!" Suho said almost in tears. "The girl was hung in the TREE!" he wanted to cry.

"Oh my goodness Suho! It's just a movie." Eunji said. "... That is based on a true story..." she mumbled but Suho heard it.

"I-it's REAL!?" he screamed and yelled the question like Eunji was miles away.

Eunji smacked Suho on the head making him yet in reply. "Stop yelling! The neighbors will get annoyed!" she said rudely to him.

"I-I'm sorry Eunji." Suho put his head down in shame.

"You know what!?" Eunji took the remote from the little table in front of her. "Let's whatch something else." she said in a annoyed voice. "What do you want to watch?" she asked Suho.

"I-I don't kn-know." Suho quietly said. "Can I lay down for a little bit?" he asked.

"Why do you need to ask? Just do it." Eunji said patting her thighs. "Lay your head in my lap." she said still patting her thighs.

"O-okay." Suho said smiling a bit now. He layed down and put his legs up on the couch with his head on Eunji's thighs. "Can I sleep over?" he asked.

"Yeah. It's late anyways."

"Okay." Suho turned his head to look at Eunji. "Eunji."

Eunji just hummed a little to tell him to go on.

"Don't go until I'm a sleep."

"Why?"

"Be-becasue I'm sc-scared." Suho said turning away to not look at her. "Why else?"

"Well, I don't know..." Eunji said. "Just go to sleep. I'll be just here so don't worry."

"Okay." Suho relaxed his body and got more comfortable to sleep.

While Suho was doing that, Eunji was patting his hair down and paying with it. It was silent for a long while. Eunji started getting tired as well and leyed her back against the couch.

Slowly, she drifted to dreamland like Suho. They both were relaxed, breathing slowly and were calm.

 

Later That Night

Suho was having a dream later that night. It wasn't a sweet dream but more like nightmare. He dreamed he was being chased by something. He didn't know what it was, but it sure was after him. He was ruunning as fast as he could.

Suddenly the scenery changed to the crowded city of Seoul. It wsas beatiful and it was night time. He looked around and saw Eunji. He smiled and was about to call her name. But his smile vanished as a car came rushing towards her.

"EUNJI!" Suho cried to her, but it was too late. She was ran over and he ran to her.

"EUNJI! EUNJI WAKE UP!" Suho begged with tears in his eyes. "PLEASE EUNJI! STAY WITH ME!" there was now a croud around them now. "SOMEONE! SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Suho shouted to the people around him.

Soon they heard the ambulance and went to the hospital. Eunji was taken to the emerency room and he waited.

                                                                                  He waited for 25 minutes.

                                                                             Then 25 minutes became an hour.

And then the doctor finally came out. Suho ran up to him and asked if Eunji was okay. The doctor looked down and then back up.

"We couldn't save her. She was badly hurt and we couldn't do anything to help her. She lost a lot of blood as well. I'm so-"

"Please!" Suho cried. "She is my happiness, my life." he begged.

"I'm sorry Mr.?"

"Kim. Kim Suho."

"Well I'm sory Mr. Kim Suho." the doctor said sadly. "We  did tried our best." he said and then left for another patient.

"No." Suho cried and knelt on the floor. "NO!"

 

"NO!" Suho cried out loud making Eunji wake up.

Eunji looked at him and he was sweating with his head moving sideways.

"Suho." Eunji said shaking him for a little. "Suho." she said again. "Suho! Wake up!" and Suho slowly woke up. "Are you okay?" she asked him when he was fully awake.

"N-no." Suho started crying.

"W-why are you crying?" Eunji asked, worried. "Did you have a bad dream?"

Suho just nodded his head and then turned to face Eunji's stomach so he could wrap his ars around her waist. He then snuggled closer to her to feel more safe. Eunji was surprised at first, but decided to let him do what he wanted.

"It's okay Suho, I'm here." Eunji said. "What did you dream about?

"I... I dr-dream-ed... th-that you... di-died..." Suho tried not to cry while saying that.

"Oh." was all Eunji could say. It was surprising to her as well. "How... did I... die?"

"Y-you. A car ca-came and cr-crashed... into y-you."

"Oh... Okay." Eunji was a little scafred. "Um... Go back to sleep. It's only three in the morning so go back to sleep."

"O-okay." was all Suho could say.

And they stayed silent until they both went back and drifted to sleep. Both worried and scared.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I felt bubbly and all while writing this chapter lol! But there will be a new character the next chapter!

 

And he is...

Seo-In-Guk-cover.jpg

Seo In Guk!!

I hope you guys will wait!

XOXO, Catyang! ♥