Getting Saved

My Savior [DISCONTINUED]

It was a typical Thursday for Jung Eunji. Go to school, get bullied by Krystal, go to work, and then go home and sleep. It was already lunch time for Eunji and she went to the restroom to wash up. When she was done washing her hands, she was about to get out when she saw Krystal and her friends behind her. Krystal was looking at her in a disgusted way.

"What do you want Krystal?" asked Eunji.

"Nothing, just looking at this ugly worthless thing in front of me." Krystal replied back and then left with her group.

Eunji didn't get why Krystal decided to pick on her. She then walked out of the bathroom to see Krystal standing there.

"Come here." Krystal said.

Eunji did as asked and then Krystal pulled her hair. She made a yep sound while Krystal pushed her hard against a wall and whispered to her ear.

"Listen Jung Eunji. I hate you and hope you die." Krystal said in a mean annoyed voice.

Krystal then turned Eunji around and kicked her on the stomache. Eunji fell putting her hands on her stomach and then Krystal and her other members started kicking Eunji.

"Stop. Stop stop," She said as she was getting kicked all over her body. She heard someone all of a sudden yell at the girls to stop. She looked up but then everything went black and she fell into a peaceful sleep.

 

While Suho was with his friends that is also known as EXO. They were walking to lunch together but he needed to go use the restroom.

"Go ahead without me. I need to go to the bathroom." he said akwardly.

"Go ahead then. We'll see you at lunch." Kris said with the others walking with him to the cafeteria.

So Suho went to the restroom and then came out to hear a yep sound? Suho then turned around and saw Krystal pushing a girl against a wall. 'She looks familiar' Suho said to himself. He just watched to see what Krystal would do next. She kicked the girl on the stomache and the girl fell down holding her stomach. Krystal and her friends then started kicking her while she quietly said "stop" to them.

He ran up to them as fast as he could and yelled "STOP!" to Krystal and her friends. Making all of them stop.

"Suho oppa!" Krystal said as she stared at him.

"What are you trying to do to this girl? Kill her to death!?" he said as he pushed Krystal and her friends away so he could kneel down to Eunji.

"Why do you care about her!? She's worthless. Don't touch her." she said in a disgusted way.

"She fainted you idiot! Move. Now! We'll talk later." Suho said to Krystal as he carried Eunji bridal style away to the nurses office.

 

Suho carried Eunji in his arms with her right arms over his shoulder and her right side of her face on his left shoulder. He soon arrived at the nurse's office.  

"Put her down on here" said the school nurse as Suho followed her directions.

"Is she going to be okay?" he asked in a curious way.

"She will be fine. She just has some bruies and maybe some wounds. " the nuse looked at her body carefully. "Things aren't that serious. You should also go back to lunch. You haven't eatten yet I'm guessing. And you need to eat to keep your nutritions!" The nurse said smiling.

"It's okay. I can wait to eat later. I'm just going to stay with this girl until she wakes up so I know she's okay." He said.

"As you wish student. By the way, I'm Nurse Song. You can call me Victoria like other student do since I'm not much older then you guys." Victoria said with a smile.

"Okay Victoria. Thank you for helping her. Do you by chance know her name though?" He asked.

"Oh yes I do. She comes here all the time. She is Jung Eunji. When she is sad or anything she comes here and talks to me. She gets hurt a lot. Poor Eunji." Victoria said in a pity voice.

'I wonder why Krystal would bully her so bad like this?' Thought Suho.

"Well I'm going out to eat lunch so I hope you can watch her until I come back." Victoria said in a happy way getting her stuff out to go.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like my first chapter! Sorry it's short. Trying to figure out a way to make my other chapters longer!