XIII.

The Lost Figures of Hatred.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I knew I liked Minho. But this was too much.

Everything he did, everything I admired. He would walk, I would be dazed in the way his long legs would bend in steps. He would talk, I would be out of this world by the sound of his voice going into my ears. 

In other words, I was a typical high school girl head over heels for the typical popular guy. 

I was digusted in myself.

Why him? My finger flicked my forehead, which did not do anything to my dilemma. I sighed, sighing was my best stress reliever right now as I held tightly onto Minho. My leg was better but still numb, so I limped throughout our whole adventure in the forest. Yoogeun hanged loosely over Minho's head while he had his arm around my waist, supporting me from not causing other injuries

"Omma." Mindlessly, I looked up to see Yoogeun looking at me in confusion. Before I could get the chance to respond, Minho cutted in.

"Omma? Got used to it?" He smirked in a teasing way, which earned him a slap to his arm. What else could I do? The boy was stubborn on calling me that. 

"Oh shut up." I ignored his loud laugh and turned towards Yoogeun. "What do you need, Yoogeun?" I finished with an assuring tone.

"I'm hungry." I nodded quietly as he frowned in sadness. We had found some tropical fruits in some bushes days before the horrible weather, we were heading there for hopes of them to still be there and not blown away from the storm.

"We're almost there." Minho nodded in agreement as the boy only smiled at our words of food in the way.

After that said, it got quiet. Other than our steps and our advancing progress to our destination, the wild noises were all we heard of insects and leaves rustling. The breeze blew my skin silently and Yoogeun was quiet in fondness. He poked or caressed anything that he could reach from Minho's height and smile at the overall day. Compared to the past days, the island was back to it's beautiful form.

"So...Do you know how to cook?" That was random. I snapped in Minho's direction to only find a shrug. "Just something to begin a conversation." Good point. I shrugged with a nod of comprehension.

"I do." That seemed to surprise him as his eyes widened with his pupils dilating.

"Really?" I nodded again with puzzlement.

I shrugged as if he was crazy. "What's the big deal out of it?" I did know how to cook many dishes perfectly. To be honest, I cooked pretty good based on my mother's opinion, and my mom was a very picky eater.

"You're the first." Silently, we came to a stop for a break and Minho patted the spot next to where he was sitting on the grass. I complied and sat with my legs crossed in front of Minho. Yoogeun slowly sat in the middle of us with his hands playing with the grass. The boy ignored us while we began to converse.

"What do you mean by the first?" I needed to teach Minho to be more specific for once.

"I mean all of the girls I have met don't know how to cook. And to be correct, they don't know how to do a single day a women should know how to do. Clean, cook, cure, overall what a guy expects a girl to know." Minho sighed. "What do you cook?"

"Traditional korean food, modern food, American-style-"

"American food?" His eyes went wide while I just shrugged. It was like he had never seen a women cook, which was what he just said.

"And hispanic food also."

"Now you, are the representation of cooking." Minho patted my shoulder as I laughed at his ridiculous demeanor.

"Don't say such dumb things."

"Compared to other girls, I'm admiring you right now." Minho bowed much to his playful aura and I laughed louder.

"Why thank you, but that was the actual reason to why I was going to Naksan. My mother is over there for her position, and she was actually going to teach me the rituals every woman should know at the age of twenty one." I sighed. "I guess, I never made it to learn. I really wanted to know what my mother would show for me to grasp and take it on my future life." My chest began to tighten at the thought of my mother. I didn't know if I was ever going to see her again, but I did hope so. To hug my mom and smell her femenine scent was what I had been wishing for days. Anyhow, slowly my faith was leaving my body.

"Who is your mother?"

"She's currently the head ambassador of Naksan. She used to be Busan's, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter