XVIII.

The Lost Figures of Hatred.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was wonderful, thrilling... One of the most beautiful things this life can offer. 

I had the opportunity to give myself out, and I did. I gave myself to Minho, and even if I wasn't his first, he made it seem like it. We were not both pleasured, but Minho showered me with loving words and touches. From 'I love you' to his hand gently bringing my chest to him, I was in ther world of loosing my ity. I lost it, but I don't regret it. Minho did become something special for me and that has to be my proof of it. The only problem would be him taking pride of that.

I'm scared, yes. I'm scared he is going to treat my like every other girl in the end, even if I doubt it now. I doubt he will be that big of a jerk, but that gutful feeling is still in there. I'm afraid one of these days he's going to treat me like every girl in the world, ignore me, and lastly abandon me. I'm vulnerable now and he knows it. He knows he's my own weakness to my strength, I'm afraid he's going to take advantage of that.

But then again, maybe it's just me.

I was subdivided from my thoughts when I felt him steer besides me. His warmth was penetrating against me while my head was softly on his chest. His palms were gently placed over my waist while his legs were wrapped over mine, spooning me to him. I saw the smirk come up to his figures, and I knew he was just as awake as I was even though his eyes were snapped shut. "Having fun there?" Pushing away his growing bangs, I knew we had to remove them somehow if they would keep growing.

He groaned in his waking phase, but the grin was there in his features. "I had fun yesterday, if you know what I mean." Finally with open eyes, I giggled at his wiggling eyebrows. "You are amazingly beautiful, did you know that?"

I blushed...Hard. "Stop it. The only attractive one here is you." I finished with a roll of my eyes with me observing his perfect visuals. His high cheekbones clashing against his tanned skin, his eyes sparkling bright like the sun, and his adams apple masculine like Hercules, Minho was just glowing in radiance. I could now understand why every girl swoons over him, and I couldn't reject them that idea. He was gold material, I had to admit that.

"Sweetie, I can find your name next to perfection in the dictionary." I had to laugh at that one. His pickup lines were getting cheesier by the day, even he knew that. My laughs were roaring when his arms slowly reached for my weak spot, my ribcage. His fingers began swifting against my skin as I began to tingle at him tickling me. I reached for his hair and he groaned. I knew he hated his hair being a mess even if it already was, but my fingers fumbled against the locks of hair while he kept his tactics. I was buckling in laughter while he laughed in dominance. "Minho stop!" 

"Until you stop laughing at me trying to flirt with you." His smirk was all I could see as his body was now on top of mine, our bare chests against each others'. I tried to keep a stoic expression but failed once the words came into my mind. I snorted while trying to hide the laugh, but ended failing.

"Your flirting is so cheesy and childish!" I laughed at his past words and the ones he had been telling me in the past days like, 'Are you getting a sunburn? Or are you normally this hot?' or, 'Can I follow you? Cause my parents always to follow my dreams.' Words like that had me on the ground laughing to no end rather than blushing and swooning. Minho told me that the other girls love it, but I just find them so dumb and cheesy to even admire them.

"Why are you so exotic?" His voice low and seductive, I could only feel his breath over mine. Warm and desiring.

My eyes went through his. I had never smiled so much in my life before, it's almost unbelivable. I smiled in all angles and every other way that I could. From small smiles to toothy ones, I smiled so much my cheeks were beginning to hurt.

"You made me exotic just like you." Minho laughed at my words and his forehead was leaned against mine.

"And you call me the cheesy one."

Maybe he was being obsessive, or maybe he was manipulated. He was almost possitive she was fairy witch with love potions and maybe a watch that manipulated him to her. Minho is almost sure of it, he has it all planned out.

It starts with him being the classic jerk to her and making fun of her. But then, he may go overboard on breaking her necklace and she cries and cries like she did. He knows Sulli is a smart girl, so maybe she was smart enough to have revenge in her mind. She then found her long lost watch from her pocket and she remembered the spell to hypnotize him! Sulli being a smart person, she learned all kinds of spells from various topics, including love. Moving on, him being Choi Minho, was targetted in her eyes because, of course... He was a hot male that every girl wants to have kids with. And so, Sulli took the chance that they are stranded and hypnotized him first with her watch in his eyes and then yelled her love spell. And like that, Minho was now all eyes on her.

Minho nodded while he placed himself on the sand in the sea shore of the beautiful morning, that was it. Sulli wanted him all along. 'I should've known.' He grinned at his success to solving the problem in his mind... Sulli was a hidden witch.

But then he stopped his thoughts when his eyes landed to the water that reflected him like a mirror with a frown. "Wait... Aren't witches supposed to be ugly?" His low voice mumbled in confusion. Last time he saw a fantasy movie, he remembers that all the witches were green and disgusting with their messy hair and long nails. Sulli had feather-like strands of brown hair that could be shining as bright as the stars in the sun, her skin color was white like the wings that angels own and her face was such a beauty that could maybe even turn her into a model of beauty.

Minho groaned at his head panging, yet with his fingers snapping at the thought that finally popped into his mind. "She's a witch with a costume of a goddess!" Again, the nod was in place.

Minutes passed like that with Minho speaking to himself, alone as the morning sun was touching his tanned skin. The waves slowly crashed against his toes and his knees were held by his arms. 

The boy was being stubborn on his idea over the witch story of Sulli, but the doubt was in him. Of course he knew that witches did not exist, but maybe this was an exception? Why would he feel so attracted to her then? Never in his life had he been so focused onto a girl, a female... Why now after so many years? Yes, Sulli was pretty... But he did have his fair share with very beautiful women in Kore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter