XIV.

The Lost Figures of Hatred.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know, maybe Minho isn't dead!" Seohyun clapped her hands in excitement at the leaked news over the rescue teams.

"Of course he's not. Minho is too smart to die." Yoona rolled her eyes.

"Oh my! Our prince is still out there." Jiyoung squealed at the thought of her dream guy back beyond her eyes.

A snap of fingers. 

"Girls, girls, girls. Do you know what this means?" Eunji looked around at the group of fangirling girls.

Everything went quiet. 

"This means there is still a chance to bare ourselves a child from Minho!" Eunji finished in excitement.

Instantly, all the girls yelled in joy, some even jumping at the thought of having a son with Minho's surname. Chaos of yelling girls went into the room, making it a mess of fangirls.

With the exception of the short haired tomboy which was ready to puke at any moment. 

'How can they be so...Desperate?' Amber shook her head as she leaned against the wall of the corner. Why she was even in the room full of girly females? Blame Key for that.

"Or he can be stuck with Sulli right at this moment, for all we know." Earning stares or maybe even glares, the tomboy shrugged. "And you know guys...A single male stuck with a single female... Isn't it a bit obvious what will happen? And to finish this off, Minho isn't the biggest playboy for nothing." 

This time, the girls again screamed. But screamed of aghast. Some began to hit things out of annoyance, some even punched the wall out of hatred.

"Why Sulli?!" They all simoutaneously yelled in anger.

Amber enjoyed the scene with a smile. Congratulating herself for what she did, she laughed to herself.

'Sulli makes them this mad? Dang, I love that girl.' Amber laughed at the scene before her eyes.

"I can't believe you are known as the prince of Korea...You are totally useless!" It was true. The guy couldn't even find the correct branches for a fire for god's sake!

"There's a thing called appearance and charisma? Look it up." I glared at his own snap of a glare. Sometimes I wondered, is that really how people look at him? appeal? Is that it? 

"It doesn't change anything. You can't do anything for yourself...You are totally useless." It sounded harsh, but it was the truth. It came to the point of me exploting and telling it into his face. He just dropped Yoogeun, save me some slack. Now, I had to deal with a crying baby. Good thing he wasn't injured or that would've been ugly.

"He's going to be alright. It was just a damn accident." A roll of his eyes directed his annoyance towards the subject.

"What would you do if he breaked something? Not even that...What would you do if he fell on something sharp that would stab him? Minho, think! He's just a boy, things like this can cost him his life." Yoogeun crying louder, I tried to soothe him with my hand running over his scalp softly. The boy hugged me tighter as his head layed over my bossom. I could feel his tears wetting my beige blouse while I rocked him soflty in my arms. "It's okay, everything is okay."

Minho looked at me, like always. His face softened even with the annoyed phase he was going through. His sigh went into my ears while I resumed on my task to calm Yoogeun down.

It was all so sudden. One second Yoogeun was over Minho's shoulders like usual, laughing and smiling. The next second, Yoogeun fell from Minho's shoulders due to the lack of remembering the hold onto the boy. The boy crashed with a loud bang onto the grass, making my world freeze in fear. I felt my sun crash to the ground, my insides ripping, and my eyes swelling in aghast. I thought the worst by the first seconds of silence, but gasped in relief at the loud cries erupted by the toddler. 

In other words, I was acting like mother scared deathless for their child. Don't dare to even ask me why I was acting like that. Yoogeun was now the child in my hands. I was his opportunity. I was Yoogeun's new mother figure. I was the mother for him. The least I can do was treat the boy as my son.

"Give him to me." Minho slowly brought his hands up for the boy in my arms. I only eyed him in response. From what he just did, there was now uncertainty inside of my guts. He knew it, and rolled his eyes at me. "I won't drop him, I promise." With a sigh, I handed him the kid who was unwilling to go to the male.

"So now you see me as a monster?" Minho glared at the scared child. With a breath and a shake of his head, he sighed. "I thought I was your father you know?" My eyes watched Yoogeun who remained with wide fearful eyes, which earned him another shake of Minho's head. "Too bad. I was thinking of making dinner for you and mommy since she thinks I'm useless. I'm going to prove her wrong, but if your not my son... Why would I give you food?" 

Now that changed everything. Not only did that leave me stunned, but also left Yoogeun dazed. Minho's smirk was our response while I gaped. 

Like every toddler taking his words back, Yoogeun threw his chubby arms around Minho. "Appa!" 

Minho chuckled at the boy and fumbled with his soft locks. "I'm sorry for dropping you. I didn't mean to, kid." He earned a nod from Yoogeun and a snuggle deeper into his chest.

"It's okay, Appa." 

Instantly, we both smiled at his pitched voice. While Minho enjoyed his tone of voice, I liked the overall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter