XV.

The Lost Figures of Hatred.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What does this mean?

Are we together now?

Are we official?

Am I his?

Is he mine? 

My mind was ready to explode from excessive thoughts. In fact, I couldn't sleep for more than five hours. It all just came back to me in so many different ways.

My lips. They were tinted and thin, but now they felt odd. They were touched, caressed and even nipped. It was such a nice feeling. My fingers mindlessly sensed the skin of my mouth and the heat came into my face. I smiled mindlessy. It was hopeless. I was so hopelessly attracted to Minho. The kiss just made me crush him more.

If it wasn't for Yoogeun's coughing ringing in our ears, I don't know what Minho would've done to me. It went from soft, to passionate, to delirious. It started with a touch of our lips, but ended with Minho hovering over me, tasting each others favors for a senseless amount of time. My patted shirt became a wrinkled mess just like Minho's flat hair turned into a bird's nest. It was all just so...exciting.

I scrunched my knees higher into my chest as I scooted back into the rock of the sea-shore. The morning breeze was always nicer than the night when it was cool yet humid. It was perfect for my feelings right now. I can now have the succession of owning a first kiss... And it was great to be honest. I had the curiousity of it's ways, but thrill in my blood. Not only did I have my first kiss, but by Choi Minho.

Wait...

Choi Minho.

A.k.a. Korea's playboy.

I slapped my forehead. Why does he had to have such reputation? What does that make of me now? Korea's playgirl? Oh god, no. Forbid me from even saying that horrible thing. Should I just take out his name and replace it with someone else's? Should I just announce my first kiss but not the owner of it?

"Hey early bird." I jumped at the deep voice overwhelming my senses. I turned and found none other than Minho yawning in his wake. Looking from his toes, up to his bird nest, I noticed he was alone like the ghost. Where was Yoogeun?

"Yoogeun-ah?" I questioned with furrowed brows.

"Knocked out. The kid was almost high yesterday on berries." He chuckled at the imperactive kid. "He had no single gut to wake up right now. I left him in the cave...Don't worry, he's safe because the fire is already out." I nodded in aprehension to his suggestion. I turned back to the shore with my eyes squinting against the sun. Just the apperance of Minho had me puzzled. What was going to happen now? Did it happen? Or did it not happen? I don't even know myself anymore. What used to be a sophisticated and well-kept Jinri was now dead with another Jinri I had never seen before.

I felt movement behind me, yet I knew it was Minho. I was taken off guard when his head leaned into my shoulder. The warmth his chin provided was tempting for my spine running in chills, but I was confused. I didn't know Minho and his intentions. I was cautious. By that I ignored him.

"You look troubled, spill." His breath went into my ear veins, evolving my brain in a mess. One side was cautious while the other was trying to enjoy the moment. I had to clear things out.

I shook my head. "I'm confused." 

"Details would be nice." Who would've known he could be serious in a topic? This was the first time I had seen his face more serious than ever.

"You...Me...Us. What's going to happen now?"

That caught him. He stopped, and the final sigh came to his mouth. "What do you mean by us?"

A roll of my eyes was his answer. "Minho don't try and act as if nothing happened yesterday. What are the intentions of both us going to be now?"

"Well what I said yesterday wasn't a lie at all. I like you, Jinri. What can I do about that? I can't deny my feelings when they are getting bigger the day." Instead of his head on my shoulder, Minho moved to the spot next to me where we could both look at each other. We faced each other and he clicked his tongue. "Trust me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter