IV.

The Lost Figures of Hatred.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His eyes finally looked up towards myself, and I couldn't move. It really was him, Choi Minho. How can this be? Wasn't he rescued along with the rest of the crew? I thought he left with the others! Me being the only one not able to locate them. How in the world did he end up here? My mind was in struggles, but all I progressed was the fact that the reality was that he was here, and this wasn't going to get any easier. Having a brutal bastard on my side for day wasn't going to help. He won't let me do what I'm planning to do... Minho is probably going to ruin my plans. Why would I want someone so stubborn around me, right?

Instead, I opted to just start shoving him away. Lightly as ever, I placed Yoogeun down on the soft sand where I knew nothing would happen to him and took my steps up to the male who was still wide-eyed in shock. This was my cue, and without any mercy I pushed him as hard as I could. He lost his balance and his upper body crashed to the ground. Again, without any regrets I began to roll his body onto the ocean. His body almost reached the seashore when my hand was grasped by his larger arm. I froze, not because his hand was warm and soft, but damn cold and rough! 

"You are freezing." My voice spoke mindlessly, and I looked down to his face that was rather pale than his usual tan. 

"What the hell are you doing?!" His ignorance was a thing I simply now wave off and shrug.

"You can't stay here." I smiled trying to persuade even if my eyes were hunting for it's prey but sighed at his body standing up making me much shorter from his height.

"Who said so?"

"Me." His laugh was once again one of insensitivity, making me roll his eyes. Everything that I say is to make fun of, that's what I hate. He can never take me seriously. All I am is a joke, I hate that. I utterly hate that, just as much as I hate him. 

"You? Darling, this isn't your island to be calling property on." Oh, that surprised me. Minho actually said something smart! I wanted to clap a scenerio for him, but instead rolled my eyes with a click of my tongue.

"I came here first."

"And I followed you. That doesn't change anything to make you call on territory."

"You followed me?" My eyebrows furrowed. Well now I know how he got here, but why didn't he never show up while I was looking hopelessly for a human being. He's a stubborn man, I swear!

"Well what else was I going to do? If I died, I died along with you. I lost the alarm also, Princess." His smirk was one that had me groaning in disgust. Minho sometimes goes way too over the limits with his nightstands.

"Who was it now?" My face was contorted to one of disgust, but his chuckle was one of a ert.

"Bae Suzy." My gasp was all he heard, and I wanted to slap that grin that became larger. How dare he mess with such an innocent girl! I've heard that Suzy was the angel and the little girl of the group everyone took care for. She was tall as in my height, yet adorable in their eyes. I can't believe he had the wilts into turning a girl into someone else.

"Really Minho? I thought she was...you know...a ." I shook my head. I began to feel pity for the girl.

"Oh, she was." His nod was stoic as if it was nothing to worry about.

I eyed him from top to bottom, and shook my head. I ended up with hate towards my generation of society. All that was counted was boys trying to get into girl's pants, or money. These days, there was no longer love. That is why I stayed with my romance novels, where everything was like the old times and where love is the only thing needed to survive. I sighed, "You are a disappointment."

His laughs wouldn't stop, but his smirk was devilish. "Princess, I wouldn't say that if I were you. Stranded in an island, you and me, a female and a male. I think something is going to happen." His wink had me almost puking in the spot.

"If you think you can get into my pants, think another way."

"Why think another way when in the end, you will be in my way?"

"Ugh, I hate you." I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. He loved to tease me, that's something I learned in the years. But my hate for him didn't seize. I knew this was going nowhere and I quickly turned my back against him, I began to walk away when his hands grasped onto my shoulders.

"Denying or not, you know you need someone more proper to help you out. A girl can't do much, even if you deny me. If you want to work things out, we have to work together." I sighed, he just couldn't get the clue.

"I would offer you that. But your ego is too much for me to handle.By the end of the day you'll be strangled in my arms and dead by tomorrow."

His hand rose into the air. "Okay look, you stop disagreeing to everything I say, and I'll stop on the remarks, deal?"

That seemed pretty good, and he was right on his point. I was a strong girl, but strong in emotions, not physically. I know Minho has a strong built, he would come in pretty handy. I needed him, if I wanted to or not. With an uncertain hand, I shook his large one with a sigh of annoyance. 

This wasn't any better, I knew it. 

First things first, I needed to find somewhere to sleep for the night. The sand might seem warm at day, but I knew it would be cold at night. Eitherways, you could never know if something bad could happen when we are sleeping in such an open area.

Without a thought, I grasped onto the small body of Yoogeun's and placed his head softly over my shoulder. His whining sounds flowed in my ears, and mindlessly I soothed the boy with tranquilizing sounds. I sighed at his hands thrown over my back, and smiled at the stop of his whines. His sleeping breaths was pleasent, making me calm just as how the boy was. Yoogeun was my responsibility from now on, I won't let him down on that.

I began to walk into the forest when I was suddenly stopped by hands. I turned in alarm and met with Minho. Oh, I forgot about him in the mere trance that I was in with Yoogeun. I instantly found his furrowed eyebrows and squinting eyes. Before I could ask, he pointed at the child over my upper chest.

"You never said anything about finding a boy." His voice was curious, trying to take a closer look to the boy.

I quietted down his loud tone, and nodded. "His mother was trying to reach Naksan in our boat before she passed away due to cancer. She couldn't pay for the ride, that's why you never saw them. All the time they were suffering in this boiling janitor's room. I found her before I jumped out off the boat, but she could no longer do those kind of things...She begged me to take care of him, but she..." I sighed. "Didn't make it."

"And you still followed what she told you?" Minho looked at the boy oddly, making me cringe at his eyes. I don't know whether he was disgusted or just surprised, but his eyes were different for me to guess.

"I have to give this boy a chance. He doesn't deserve to die in such way." My eyes watched the sleeping figure in pure adoration. Yoogeun was a wonderful toddler, I was already sure of that.

However, Minho's eyes softened at my words. He had the typical smirk on his face, but his soft eyes was what had me in a trance. I won't lie, Minho is attractive, and to once get a deeper look at those large brown eyes had me almost dizzy in the spot.

To add to the spot, his words didn't help me at all. "You are really something, you know?" I didn't know what kind of meaning he was trying to tell me, but I did know that his smirk turned into a small smile that was different than what I have always been stuck with. 

I noticed the increasing heat in my cheeks, and my hands clutched onto the boy tighter into my body for support. His tall frame was close to my own, making me observe every single detail of those large eyes. His smile met my stoic expression, but in the inside I was trembling. I didn't know what was happening, but I was afraid of the outcome. Incredibly fast, my head shook to clear myself out of such insensitive things. What was I in? I don't know, and I completely do wish to forget. I turned with a wave of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter