Choi Junhong

Noona, You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Lights flashed in multicolored chaos across the ceiling. Music that had not yet been released to the general public from the most popular artists, blasted deafeningly from the speakers pounding the beat into the rhythmically dancing bodies on the main floor of Gangnam’s most illustrious night club.

 

 

Everyone allowed the crazy, pandemonium to take over as they swayed back and forth to the pulsing beat, holding glasses glowing with colorful liquids of green, gold, blue, purple and dark reds. Everyone gave themselves up to the moment…

 

 

Except one.

 

 

Lounging in a booth in one of the upper tiers, Choi Junhong swiped his straightened bleached hair out of his blazing eyes made even darker as they were lined with precision enhanced eyeliner. His red leather jacket decked out with decorative black spikes that covered the shoulders and lapels, fit over an equally black, taught muscle shirt, along with his off white pants and midnight, knee-high buckle boots complete with dangling chains, made him appear quite the daunting figure.

 

 

Downing a glass full of gleaming, ambler liquid, Choi Junhong slammed his glass back on the table breathing hard. He closed his eyes. The image would not leave his mind no matter how much he drank. It was branded there, tormenting him. He reached for the bottle and refilled his glass.

 

 

….

 

 

He had gotten an important call that required him to step out for a bit. He’d quickly left class, answering the call in the hallway as he strode purposefully out of the school, down toward the streets. Daehyun had followed closely behind, only stopping to make the proper excuses at the office, in regards to excusing Zelo’s absence. As Choi Junhong tenaciously headed down the street, his mind completely attuned to the business at hand, Daehyun stuck quietly behind him like his own shadow.

 

 

Choi Junhong’s voice was calm, brusque yet rang with unmistakable authority, “Arasso. Continue to keep me informed of the project, if there are any changes, report to me immediately.” He hung up.

 

 

“Did everything go well with the new business venture?” Daehyun asked formally from behind him.

 

 

Choi Junhong turned to him and nodded, “Yes, everything’s going as planned. The boys at the office are falling head over heels to up and please me. They should not disappoint.”

 

 

“Very good, sir.” Daehyun congratulated.

 

 

Choi Junhong flashed a pleased smile and stretched his hands over his head. Turning back to Daehyun, his imperious face smirked, “Ottoke, Daehyun? Suddenly the thought of stuffy classrooms and boring textbooks horrifies me. I want to go celebrate.”

 

 

“Of course,” Daehyun replied and without another word, retrieved his phone. Dialing quickly, he placed the phone to his ear, “Yes, we are outside of a park, near…”

 

 

Choi Junhong tuned out his trusted bodyguard’s voice as he summoned his chauffer. It had been strange, at first, allowing Daehyun into B.A.P’s ranks, and consequently treating him like a friend rather than an employee, but it was at his father’s insistence, and it was an ingenious way for Choi Junhong to roam the streets of Seoul, being protected without arousing suspicion. Not that Choi Junhong couldn’t handle himself if it came down to it, but it was the principle of the thing. Appearance was everything after all, was it not?

 

 

As they waited, dressed in their schoolboy uniforms, outside the park, Choi Junhong’s mind turned towards Gaein. He wondered how she was doing, and an unsatisfied longing penetrated his heart. Maybe I should take her out to lunch to celebrate today, since I wasn’t able to last time, he mused. He’d already begun thinking about different vendors or small restaurants he could treat her to when he noticed an impressive Suzuki AEM Carbon Fiber Hayabusa fly into the parking lot about 12 feet away. He eyed the bike appreciatively, one of the top ten most expensive bikes in the world, it was known for its speed and smooth transportation abilities.

 

 

 He watched the boy climb off the bike, and remove his helmet shaking his dark hair out of his eyes. As the girl’s helmet was removed, Choi Junhong gasped. What was his beloved Gaein doing with another man? It was definitely her, there was no way he’d mistake his noona. Automatically, his hands clenched into fists and the black beast that he had tamed, locked far away within himself, stirred and awoke with a fury.

 

 

He watched intently, not even blinking as the two entered the park side by side. The sight sickened him. Who was that person? His mind flashed to the previous day, the voice on the other end of Gaein’s phone that had said: This is Gaein’s boyfriend. Do not contact my woman again if you know what’s good for you.

 

 

Hadn’t she said she’d take care of it? Hadn’t she told him not to worry? Then what was going on? He started towards the park, smooth and graceful. His fine eyes thinned as he kept them in his sight watching to see what happened from a distance. Daehyun tailed him silently, alerted to his master’s sudden mood change. He glanced over at what had made Choi Junhong suddenly act strange and recognized Gaein with a man in a Seoul Foreign Language Academy’s uniform. Daehyun had particularly good eyesight, he had to for his job, and he briefly made out the letter L on the boy’s nametag as it glinted in the sunlight before it was gone.

 

 

It took everything Choi Junhong had to clamp down on the beast inside him as he watched them settle into the grass, talking intimately. The boy she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter