The Deadly Flower Amongst the Flower Boys

Noona, You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gae-In’s uniform arrived promptly on time. She’d expected there to be some sort of delay or rather a call to inform her that this whole program schpeel was a prank.

 

 

 

Donning her fresh pressed blouse and skirt, decked out in the tasteful school colors of black, cream and maroon, it finally hit her. Everything suddenly seemed real. That fact hit her like a ton of bricks to her stomach.

 

 

 

Calm down. She told herself, You’ll be fine. The uniform doesn’t look that bad. Just take this one step at a time and it’ll all fall into place. Deep breaths.

 

 

 

She carefully finished rearranging her uniform with its vest, plaid skirt, knee-high socks and classy dark shoes. She felt like a high-schooler all over again. Gae-In was so lost in her thoughts, that she jumped when her phone went off informing her she had received a text.

 

 

Plucking up her phone, she broke into a smile as she read:

 

 

 

Noona good luck on your first day of school! I will text you throughout the day to check up on you, so you better reply, arasso? Also, let me know if anyone bothers or bullies you. I won’t leave them alone! Fighting!! ^3^~Zelo

 

 

 

Chuckling, she slid her phone into her jacket pocket feeling a small sense of mischeviousness as she didn’t answer his text. Sometimes teasing Zelo was just a lot more fun than it should be.

 

 

 

Hurrying downstairs, everything seemed to go by in a blur: her mother’s first day of school breakfast that was meant to “give her perfect grades”, her quick walk the few blocks away and then…suddenly, she was at the gate.

 

 

 

She breathed deeply and closed her eyes. Come on, Gae-In. Don’t be so intimidated. This isn’t like you! It’s just a school. Just be you and everything will be fine. Opening her eyes, she let a smile come to her lips. Why was she being such a pessimist? Maybe her mother was right and this was a great miracle that had fallen into her lap. Should she not at least try this opportunity and be grateful?

 

 

 

Readjusting her book bag on her shoulder, she glanced at her schedule which she’d done for the millionth time upon receiving it and reaffirmed that she had math in her home room class in room 3-D. She strode purposefully towards the impressive building before her that towered above her and seemed almost a completely different world, radiating elegance and refinement in its very architecture and color. She’d given herself extra time to be able to find her class and it was a good thing she had. Five minutes later, she was hopelessly lost. Besides the occasional student that passed by, there were no teachers to ask for directions.

 

 

 

You pabo. She thought miserably, This is your first day and this is the best you can do, get lost before school even starts?

 

 

 

Laughter drifted towards her from down the hall, distracting her. She glanced in the direction it was coming from. Two good-looking flower boys were gliding her way laughing at some sort of joke. Although it was embarrassing to admit she needed help, she didn’t have a choice and she knew it.

 

 

 

As they approached, she summoned her dignity and called out, “Exuse me.”

 

 

 

They both stopped and looked at her, paying attention to her for the first time. The one closest to her smiled good-naturedly and she found, if it was possible, that he looked better when he smiled.

 

 

 

“Yes?” the one who had flashed her a smile asked.

 

 

 

“Sorry to bother you, but I’m afraid I’m lost.” Gae-In winced at the confession.

 

 

 

“Oh, well where do you want to go? We know this school like the back of our hands.” The flower boy stepped towards her, “We even know all the places you don’t want to get caught, and where you can go to avoid the teachers when you decide you want to ditch…the rooftop has a very good view of…”

 

 

 

His eyes twinkled, as he realized he’d been rambling and shook his head in amusement, “Never mind. Where do you want to go?”

 

 

 

“Room 3-D.” Gae-In said quickly.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter