(8)

Doubt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listening to the radio through my phone was my new habit. Whenever I had free time in the school, I would use it to plug in the earphone and listening to the radio. I kept doing this kind of thing on every lunch break time and the course shifts in the middle of waiting for teacher. And this made Hana angry. She always commented me because of that new habit of mine. Honestly I didn’t like it either. Because whenever I listen to it, the song that I was searching on never be played. It frustrated me. But for me, this was the only way. The only way to return Daehyun’s usual self towards me. Actually from what I saw, he was still his usual self towards the others, but not me. He didn’t talk to me again. I just found that it annoyed me and because of that, I never missed a vacant time to not listen to the radio. Before this, I had tried to ask his best friends such as Youngjae, Himchan, and Jongup, but...

 

“His standard of music never interested me.” I scratched my head, felt confuse because of what he said.

 

“You know, Youngjae. It doesn’t what I mean.”

 

“That’s why I don’t care about his favorite song.” With that cold statement, he ended our conversation. I wondered how he and Daehyun could make a friendship.

 

 

 

And the same thing even worse happened when I asked Himchan.

 

“So?” I waited for him. But instead of answering me, he made a mischievous smile. “Do you know?” I asked him once again but he crossed his arms on his chest. “His favorite song?” This time he was grinning. I sighed and wished that I never asked him.

 

 

 

The last person I tried to ask was Jongup. It was hard asking him because wherever Jongup was, Daehyun always there with him since they on the same club and his seat was next to Daehyun’s. I always kept him on my sight so that when there was no Daehyun around him, I could ask him. And when finally I met that time, I couldn’t help but felt so happy.

 

“I think he loves Korean songs the most.”

 

“Really? Who is his favorite singer?”I felt so excited.

 

“I never asked him about it before.” He shrugged. “Why don’t you ask him by yourself?”

 

“If I could, I wouldn’t ask you.”

 

“Oh.”

 

At least I knew that his favorite song was Korean songs.

 

 

 

 

It had been about two months since the last time Daehyun talked to me. I should be happy for this because I used to hate his noisiness back in the middle school. But why I kept searching for that song? Why did I want to talk to him again? Maybe it was because I had fallen for that song. Only because of that? I didn’t know, but I realized the fact that being ignored by someone especially a desk mate, made me sad. I wondered, was Daehyun feel the same whenever I ignored him?

 

“May I borrow your pen?” His deep voice pulled me back to earth. Was he talking to me? I turned to him eagerly. Then I let out a deep sigh as I saw that he was talking to Hyosung who sat in front of me. I was sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter