(11)

Doubt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I watched how their excited face turned to confuse. I was wondering why they were feeling that confuse. And when I tilted up my head, my eyes met those eyes. I felt strange inside. The way he stared at me made me hard to breath. It felt like I had done something bad to him.  But what? He was the one who did something bad to me for ignoring his own promise.

 

“Is there any boy named Lee Jonghyun in our class?” I heard Hana’s voice but I still couldn’t take my eyes of him until his friend called for him. He broke the gaze first before turning around and meets his friend. But my heart beat was still fast. I was sure it happened because I hate him. I felt disappoint at him.

 

“Jieun-ah!” Hana’s shout startled me. “Lee Jonghyun that you mean is our senior, right?” I blinked by her words, confused. “You should call him sunbaenim.”

 

“I didn’t know that he is our senior.”

 

“How could you do not know about it? You said that he was your crush.” Hyosung’s eyes widened. “At least you should know about that one.”

 

“You failed, Jieun-ah.” Hana shook her head. “I bet you don’t know about this too.” She paused a second. “That he is so popular in our school. And there are so much girl students who like him.”

 

Hyosung nodded. “You have many competitors… too bad.” I realized that I really didn’t ever know about popular things in our school.

 

“No wonder he is popular, because he is so handsome.” I mumbled. For me he was so special because he was the one who helping me finding that precious song of mine.

 

“But, Jieun-ah. Don’t you like Daehyun?” All of sudden Hyosung gave me heart attack.

 

“No way. For your information, she has hated him since in the middle school.” Hana said before shoving a piece of melon into .

 

“Hana is right. Hyosung-ah, don’t say such scary words again. I don’t like him.” And moreover, because he couldn’t keep his words.

 

“Really? But what I see these times is not like that.” Hyosung leaned forward with curious face. “What makes you hate him?”

 

“It’s a quite long story.” I didn’t want to remember those memories again.

 

“Long story what. You hate him simply because he didn’t do anything when his friends called you as his girlfriend.”

 

“What? Just because of that?” Hyosung started laughing. “I thought there was a big accident that made you hate him.” She remained laughing while Hana kept munching her fruits.

 

“It is a big problem for me.” I pouted. And actually it was not only because of that. Even Hana d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter