(15)

Doubt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I won’t go. I don’t want to. Youngjae the baseball freak boy must be going there.” Hana said lazily. “I really need a day without that stupid boy!” She shouted all of sudden, making all students in canteen look at our table.

 

All students including that boy. Ah! Our eyes met! Panic, I broke the gaze first by looking back to my lunch box. This was so strange.

 

“Ya! Your voice!” Hyosung reminded her with high tone, yet low voice. “We’re not in the school yard. You can’t shout like always you did in here.” She frowned at Hana, but the said person just giving a careless expression. I looked out through the window. Because there were too much fallen leaves, we couldn’t eat in school yard like always we did. I munched my food as my eyes looking back at him, smiling a bit. At least, I could see him here.

 

“You’re not asking me, Hyosung-ah?” I asked as I picked another lettuce from my lunch box. My hand that was bringing it to my mouth stopped as I looked at their confuse faces. “What?”

 

“Don’t say that you will go.” Hana raised her eyebrows.

 

“Why? I want to go.” I pouted.

 

There, he was bickering with his friend who sat beside him. His face was funny. Unconsciously I smiled.

 

“I really know you, Songchoding-ah. You never like sports. You get bored easily by watching any of them.” Hana acted like a teacher who was telling something important to the kindergarten kids. She was true. I never like any sports and I didn’t get the point why so many people loved to watch that kind of show. If I could say it as a show though.

 

Now, he was laughing with his friends. From this distance, it’s hard to see his dimples. I wished that I was there too so that I could see him clearly. What did I say?

 

“Can't I go? Some of our classmates will play, right?” I tried to convince Hana. Actually why did I want to go?

 

He was staring at his friend who was talking to him. I wished that he would stare at me like that too. I realized that whenever I stared at him, there’s a hope that he would respond it by looking back at me. Because I liked the feelings when our eyes met, even though I couldn’t stand it any longer and breaking the gaze first. This was confusing me. Because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter