(7)

Doubt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Ms. Oh exited the class a minute after lunch break bell rang, quickly I grabbed Daehyun’s wrist before he could leave the class as fast as he usually did. He turned to me with puzzle look. I let out a sigh of nervousness. I had no idea why was I feeling this nervous. Was it because I touch him? Quickly I release my grip.

 

“What is the title of that song?” I asked him. To be honest, I already fell for the song which he hummed before. Was it because of the tune only or because of him who hummed it, I really didn’t know.

 

He kept staring at me while I kept waiting for his answer. I wanted to know so badly. He would tell me right?

 

“Find out by yourself.” He smiled before turning around and leaves the class. As always, the fact was not as good as I expected before. Once again, I felt very disappointed. I hated that feeling. That’s why I used to be a pessimist person. I dropped my head on the table, feeling so hurt.

 

“Hah I hate that movie really and I hate desk mate task more.” I heard Hana’s mumbling as she sat on Daehyun’s seat. “Ah Jieunnie, are you alright?” She caressed my head. I lifted my head before reaching for my backpack and pull out my lunch box. I stood up from my seat and grab her hand.

 

“Let’s go. I can’t stay here any longer.” I said as I pulled her.

 

 

 

After had lunch in the school yard, beneath on a tree with the fresh wind, I found that my mind and soul were recovered. Hana helped me too. But when I saw his face, I became feeling uneasy again. I let out a sigh as he sat on his seat. For many times, I tried to avoid him again. I looked outside the window.

 

“Do you want some chocolate?” I heard his well known-voice. For a moment his offer made my tense less, and not mentions that I really loved chocolate. I remained silent. “Song Jieun, I have chocolates. Wanna some?” This time, his voice sounded like a child’s. For some reason, I felt so bad for ignoring him. I turned my face to him before witnessing his sad face changed into an excited look. He reached my hand before handing me a wrapped chocolate bar. I still didn’t move as I kept staring at the chocolate on my hand. “Ah let me unwrapping that for you.” He took the chocolate and did as he said. “Here.” He was waiting for me to take it.

 

“I will take it if you tell me the title of that song.” I was thinking smart this time.

 

“If you want to know that badly, you have to prove it with your effort finding it out.  Are you not sure that you can find it by yourself?” His lips turned to a smirk. It annoyed me.

 

I let out a sigh. “Are you challenging me?” I widened my eyes. He grinned and I could see his dimples beneath his eyes. “Ok. Challenge accepted. I will sing the entire song to you as a proof that I have successfully found that song.” He crossed his arms as he nodded.

 

“I am waiting for your singing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter