(10)

Doubt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Song Jieun, right?”

 

For my surprise, he still remembered my name. I nodded, never expected to see him again, moreover, to feeling this happy to see him again. I still felt really thankful to him.

 

“Why do you still in the school?” He asked. I saw that he had changed his shoes. He looked like a musician with that guitar case on his back.

 

I locked my locker before turning to him again. “I left something before.” I walked away and sensed that he was walking beside me.

 

We remained walking in silent until he asked. “What did you do with that song?”

 

I looked up to him. He was so tall, I realized already. “I should be singing it for someone.” I looked down, kicking some gravels on my pace, felt so depressed. “Ah, you too. Why do you still here?” I looked up to him again.

 

His face remained straight. “I just choose the right time to leave school building.”

 

I tilted up my head in confuse. “Why?”

 

He pointed the guitar case on his back. “Because of this. My club’s room had been locked due to exam preparation. So I brought my own to school.”

 

“Ah, I get it.” I clapped my hands once, knowing his mean. “Teachers would take your guitar away if they caught you with it in school, right.”

 

“You’re smart.” He laughed. I looked at his laugh in awe because he looked like different person when he laughed. Where was the cold guy before? I thought, smiling.

 

“You’re the first one who calls me smart.” I chuckled.

 

“Is that right?” I nodded, grinning.

 

 

“I’ll go this way.” I said once we reached school’s gate. “Bye.” I waved before walking on my way home.

 

“We can walk together then.” I heard his voice behind me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter