(18

Doubt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Once again, anyone who can’t help in decorating class this Friday, please raise your hand!” Himchan who was standing in front of class asked. I raised my right hand a second after Hyosung raising her hand. Same like me, Hyosung and eight other people who was raising their hand right now wouldn’t join the others to decorate our class. I felt guilty, actually, but couldn’t do anything since my choir club had last preparation on that day, for our performance in the school festival. And all members had to attend it. There’s no exception. “Okay, ten people. I hope you guys still support our class’ café.”

 

“Of course.” Someone yelled and then class was filled by hands clapped. They all got excited for the school festival, this Saturday. I smiled looking at them from the back.

 

Lately, I found that sitting in the last row was really grateful. I could look at the entire class, looking at all my classmates in front of me, and knowing the habit of each person, also the habit of each desk. Like Hana and Youngjae whose desk always filled by their quarreling, all the time. Their desk gave the biggest contribution for the class’ noises. And then, there was Sunggyu’s and Bohyung’s desk. This couple of desk was so cute. Sunggyu who used to be funny and noisy (like someone I knew) was always timid beside Bohyung, yet Bohyung who used to be cold and mysterious always gave him her warm attitude that rarely she showed to anyone else.

 

And out of all desks, the one in front of me, Hyosung’s and Jongup’s desk had a lot of my attention. Hyosung always showed her interest toward Jongup bluntly. She didn’t even hesitate to praise him, saying all good things about him. But still, she didn’t ever want to admit her romance feelings toward that boy. One thing that I envy for from her was Jongup never looked bothered by her annoying attitude. Like what was happening on this time. Hyosung kept peeking on the love letter Jongup was reading on. And once he finished read it, he looked at Hyosung.

 

“Want to read?” He said with emotionless face. Of course she wanted to read it. It was so obvious, so why did he have to ask first.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter