(4)

Doubt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was still so much noodle in my super bowl and I was full already. It had reached my limit. I couldn’t eat any noodle more. Blame Jung Daehyun for exchanging our noodle before. I glanced towards him. He had finished his noodle since a long while ago. If the five of us were in the quick eat competition, he must be the winner and I was the loser. But no, this would be an unfair competition since my noodle was much more than the other’s. Was he in the so-hungry-state or else that made him ordered this large portion of noodle?

 

“Jieunnie, finish your noodle quickly! It’s already late. We must go home soon.” Hana shouted at me. “Ah! Wait a minute, why is your bowl bigger than mine? It’s not fair, our orders were same, right?” Hana frowned.

 

“It was daehyun’s noodle. They did exchange before, pabo!” Youngjae scoffed.

 

“I was not talking to you. So, shut your ing mouth off, pabo!” Hana glared at Youngjae.

 

“Seriously you two. But thankfully, you both were not bickering when I was eating back then.” Himchan giggled. “And Daehyunnie, I won’t ask you about your reason to giving your super noodle to that girl.” Himchan smirked at Daehyun.

 

“That girl has name. It’s Song Jieun.” I glared at our class president, felt annoyed. “Daehyun, take responsibility here.” I pointed my noodle.

 

“A ‘please’ would be better to hear. Just like on the lunch break before.” Daehyun smirked and again, for me it was annoying.

 

“Lunch break?” Hana and Himchan asked simultaneously meanwhile Youngjae stared at me.

 

“Yes. Jieun shared her lunch with me even she fe- AAAA!” I stomped on his left foot hardly. I felt tense about what he would say to them. Daehyun turned towards me with ‘what’s-your-problem’ look.

 

“He just helped me emptying my lunch box. He ate it all. So, that’s why he exchanged his noodle with mine.” I explained to them. It was true, and about the last words, I concluded it by myself. I was not lying because that’s the only possibility of his reason that comes through my mind.

 

“Let me finish them if you can’t.” He took my super bowl and before he could grab th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter