(6)

Doubt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sitting beside him made me know about him a little bit more. First, he could forget matter easily. I learned this from the ‘cute’ word incident. It made me relieve somehow. Second, he had gesture habits like flinging his bangs to a side, his thick lips, lifting his foot when he laughed hardly in sitting position. I didn’t know why but I liked that gesture of him. Third, he had such spectacular rambling ability. I wonder how a boy could do a rambling like that. I always found myself lose for him when we were trapped in a debate. He always won over the rambling with the other boys too. I wondered how the result when he rambled with other girls. About this thing, I found that he barely hung around with girls, but he really popular with boys, not only boys form our class but also from other class even seniors. That was the fourth. The fifth, he always did things wholeheartedly. Even though he didn’t pay full attention to the teacher’s lectures, he kept do every task seriously.

 

Somehow, being his desk mate made me feel so thankful. He was a funny-bright-optimist-person. He was not as bad as I thought before.

 

It had been three months since the first day on high school. I still couldn’t find a crush. I always felt envy for Hana when she talked about Mr. Jung happily. It started bothering me because every girl in the class also talked about their crush all the time. I wanted that kind of happiness too, crushing someone. But I still couldn’t find one. When I was on this thought, our biology teacher Ms. Oh entered the class.

 

“Today, we- I mean you all will watch a short movie.” She said and then the class was filled by ruckus of happiness.

 

“I know that you all like movie but this is the serious movie because you have to do the task about the movie. I will give the paper of task when the movie ends. This is a group task; just make a group with your desk mate. Himchan, I will leave the class to you until the movie ends because I have a sudden work to do in office. And before I leave, any question?”

 

“What the movie about?” Someone asked.

 

“It’s all about biology of course.” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter