20

Doubt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Frozen.

 

I kept standing in front of class’ door as he kept staring at me charmingly. His eyes making me froze, somehow. And a sudden thought that pop in my head before made it worse as I couldn’t move my feet.

 

Breathe.

 

I found myself hard breathing when slowly he walked closer to me, with such confused, yet attractive look. I could look no way but his handsome face, right before my eyes.

 

Beat.

My heart stopped beating when a deep and melodious voice escaped from his plump lips. Even my choir club’s singing was nothing if had to be compared with his heavenly beautiful voice.

 

“How is it?”

 

“Wonderful…” I said mindlessly as I kept staring at him in awe. “… amazing. Fantastic. Elastic. Aaa!” I palmed my sweaty forehead when his hand, his beautiful hand with a cute mole on it reached up for my forehead.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

I would be okay if you’re not showing that concern look. It melted me. Really. I couldn’t stand it anymore.

 

“I’m okay.” I said as my hands still in the air. I walked away from him with maintaining fair distance between us. I kept walking aside like a crab before running toward Hana’s place. Dropped down, knees against my chest, hiding.

 

“Ha Ha. I knew that you would come back here fast.” Hana who was standing beside me remarked.

 

“Hana-ya~ What should I do?” I whined before whispering, “I love him.”

 

 

 

“I wonder if Byunghee oppa already comes.”

 

“Hana-ya, stop it! Himchan will message you if your oppa comes.” Hyosung frowned. “We agreed to look around together. So until Himchan messages you, can’t you just think about the three of us? Just the three of us. Okay? No crush.” She convinced Hana before looking away and froze. I followed her gaze and froze too. It seemed like Hana finally followed our gaze as she hissed.

 

“What are you looking at?”

 

“Who? Aren’t you the one that looking at me first.” Our class’ chef, Youngjae said calmly.

 

“Ha Ha. Keep on dreaming.”

 

I looked away right after Daehyun stared at me. I could feel my face got warmer.

 

“You three can go in now.” A student boy that was in charge as doorman said.

 

“Guys, it’s our turn.” I said to Hyosung and Hana that seemed like were staying in their own worlds at the moment. “Haunted house.”

 

“Ah! Just the right time!” Suddenly Hyosung yelled excitedly and grabbed Jongup’s hand. “Jongup-ah, let’s go!” My eyes widened as the two walked in and disappear in the darkness. I pouted in disappointment. I had to wait again.

 

“Omo- That girl is really… How could she betraying us. And she has to change that bad habit. She was the one that talked about no crush.” Hana mumbled.

 

“Ya! Take responsibility here. Your friend had abducted our Jongup.” Youngjae said seriously… to Hana. Like always, I was being ignored. Didn’t this boy know that Hyosung was my friend too!

 

“Oh, so you get problem with it?”

 

“Yes. Jongup should be going with us.”

 

“Uhuh… like I care.”

 

“You should not let her brought him.”

 

“Next turn.” A doorman said with confused look on his face. “Please stand in line if you wanna come in.” He said annoyingly as he looked at Youngjae and Daehyun.

 

“Hana-ya.”

 

“They already gone, though. So what?” Hana said defiantly.

 

“Our turn.” I said to her again but she kept arguing with Youngjae.

 

“Please faster, the line is getting long. If you’re not going in now, then leave the line.” The doorman groaned. I pouted. I really wanted to go there. But Hana…

 

“We’ll come in.” Suddenly Daehyun grabbed my hand. “Just ignore the other two. They won’t enter anymore.” He said to the doorman, chuckling as the two of us entering the dark room.

 

“You don’t mind, do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter