(3)

Doubt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the rest of class, I found myself ignoring Daehyun presence in my side. I paid fully attention to blackboard, teachers, and my note. I was not brave enough to face Daehyun. But thankfully, because of that, I could finish the quiz from Mr. Lee well.

 

“Why were you ignoring me?” He asked me right after the last bell rang.

 

“W-what do you mean?” I stuttered, never expecting that he would ask me like that.

 

“Did I do something wrong to you? He frowned.

 

“When?” just my answer. Because, actually he did something wrong to me back in the middle school. I kept shoving my things onto my bag.

 

“Huh? The class after lunch break, of course.”

 

“I was just trying to be focus on study. Was it wrong?” It was not lie because I really wanted to study though.

 

“It was not. But you shouldn’t ignore me when I asked you to helping me reach the only one pen of mine that dropped right below your legs.” He pointed something below my legs with his forefinger. I really didn’t know that he had asked for my help before.

 

“I’m sorry.” I said with guilty before reaching his pen.

 

“It’s ok. Thank you.” He said after I handed his pen. “You were really not listening to me back then. What were you thinking so hardly?” He laughed.

 

“So what? Besides, couldn’t you borrow a pen from other friend around you?” I frowned.

 

“I could if it wasn’t quiz from Mr. Lee. Mr. Lee’ eyes never left me even a second after he caught me called Jongup for a pen.” He rambled with his eyes widened. I rolled my eyes.

 

“Fine. Now what? You are offending me like this because you couldn’t do your quiz without any pen right?” I sighed. Felt annoyed and guilty at the same time.

 

“You have not realized yet? Seriously, what are you thinking this hard?” He laughed loudly before giving me my pen. My pen? It was actually my pen. This pen had little monkey doll on top of it, my favorite one since in middle school. I never let it borrowed by anyone. Never. But he had used it without my permission. Why did he have to take this one even there were still any pen in my pencil box? “Thank you.” He said before left, still laughing.

 

“Ya!” I shouted at his back and he just waved his hand before exiting the class through back door. I wondered if he knew what I thinking was.

 

“Jieunnie!” Hana called me from the front door. “Let’s go!”

 

 

 

We lived in the small city that has only one high school which was our high school. There were only a few shops around our school. Because of that, I could see that the customers in this shop were dominating by our school students. Yeah, as our plan before, now Hana and I were on the small noodle shop near our school. I was really hungry, so I requested to come to this shop to have dinner.

 

Hana had told a whole story about her crush since we entered this shop. I had known that her type was a mature man but I was still really surprised before to knowing that her crush was Mr. Jung Byunghee, our homeroom teacher. Hana told me that she had known him since she was in kindergarten. He was a best friend of Hana's old brother. At first, she was considering him like her old brother. But when he went to Seoul to continue his study, day by day Hana realized that her feelings towards him were not like the feelings to an old brother anymore. And a month ago when she met him again for the first time on the wedding ceremony of her brother, she really realized that she was in love.

 

“And when he entered our class this morning, he looked at me and gave a wide smile to me. Kyaa, I was so lucky to have a seat in front of teacher desk.” Hana giggled with red tint on her cheeks.

 

“You really are in love aren’t you?” I smirked teasingly. I felt happy for her.

 

“Yes, I am. Ah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter