Sweaty strands

With moldy hair..

"Aah, damn.. How did we end up like this..?" 
Eunkwang's words were nothing more but a breathlessly whisper, his voice being totally shaky. 
His frequent gasping for air made his mouth be constantly dry, almost parched. 
His sweaty blond strands were falling over his eyes, nearly covering them completely, sticking to his forehead as he peered down to the redhead, clutching the latter's shoulder tightly.
Minhyuk looked up to the blonde and grinned at him rather mischievously. "Don't make such a fuss."
Eunkwang narrowed his eyes at the other, his lips to keep them from parching. "Don't grin like that."
"Come on, Eunkwang.. You wanted it like this, so don't complain about it now." 

"I know.. But I didn't know the tram would be thaaat crowded.."
A soft laughter escaped Minhyuk's lips and he shook his head lightly. "I told you it would. I said we could wait for the next one, but you didn't listen to me.."
"Stop laughing, you're not the one standing here, pressed against other people.. I feel like my innards had just been smashed.." 
The blonde tried hard to keep his balance. One hand holding tightly onto the strap hanging from the ceiling of the tram, the other hand still clutching Minhyuk's shoulder firmly.
"Ouch! Could you stop digging your nails in my flesh?!" Minhyuk hissed towards him and wiggled his shoulder away from his grip. 
"I offered you to take the seat, so don't blame me now. It's your fault if you decide to not accept my offer."
"I just thought you're tired from work, okay? And I didn't know it would get even more crowded, you could have wa- Aah!"

Suddenly the tram took a curve and Eunkwang lost his hardly kept balance. He fell towards Minhyuk and quickly propped on the window behind him, smashing the latter in between the window and his body.
The weight of other people on his back pressed him closer to the redhead. Minhyuk placed swiftly his hands on the other's waist and pushed him back a bit. "Are you okay?"
The blonde nodded softly and pushed himself off the window, instantly grabbing a hold of Minhyuk's shoulder again. "I'm fine.. What about you? Sandwiched?" 
"Almost.." Minhyuk laughed a bit and took a deep breath, coughing lightly afterwards as the sweaty and stuffy air filled his lungs. "For a moment I felt my innards being smashed as well.. Thank you for that great experience."
Eunkwang chuckled softly and patted Minhyuk's shoulder. "No problem. I thought you would want to know how I feel right here.."
His eyes wandered down to Minhyuk's hands still holding the blonde's waist. He cleared his throat a bit. "I said I'm fine. Don't worry, I won't smash you again."
"Huh? What?" Minhyuk blinked confused and followed Eunkwang's gaze with his eyes. "Oh.. Sorry.." 
His hands quickly left Eunkwang's waist and kept resting on Minhyuk's knees for the rest of their ride. 

"Haaa... Finally some fresh air.." Eunkwang took a deep breath as he left the tram and filled his lungs with oxygen. "Next time you let me sit down on that damn seat."
"I offered you to sit down! Stop blaming me for that!"
The blonde laughed lightly and started walking to his place. "Yes, yes, sure.."
Minhyuk rushed quickly after him and nudged his shoulder. "But next time you say? Will you visit me again?"
"If you cut my hair for free again, sure.."
The red haired frowned a bit and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "That's not fair. I'm so much more than only a hairdresser, you know?"
He quickly ran in front of Eunkwang and stopped. "You know?"
The blonde boy laughed again. "Yes, I know.. You're a psycho." He sticked his tongue out at him and swarmed quickly past him.
The other stared at the spot where Eunkwang was just standing a few seconds ago until he realized what he just said. "Heeey!! I'm not!" He shouted out angrily and turned around, only to see Eunkwang running along the streets, shouting back to him.
"Psycho! Psycho! Psycho!"
"Oooh! You!" Minhyuk laughed a bit and started running after the blonde, trying to catch up his pace. "I'll come and get you, you ingrate little blighter!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hellooooo♥
Did I trick you guys in the beginning? :P I'm sure I did not. But nevermind. An idea hit me and I just wrote it down, I hope you like it XD
But uuuumm. "the strap hanging from the ceiling of the tram" - How is this damn thing called? You know what I mean.. The thingy you keep on holding like an idiot during the whole ride, in hope to not press your face into any stranger - wherever your face would end up being. Oh, how I hate crowded trams. I hate it. XD Crowded buses aren't any better, I think they are worse, because.. WHAT AM I WRITING.

Back to Minkwang.
Hellooooo, playful Minkwang, how's it going?♥ Oh, I just love playful couples, haaaah~ *-* 

Nevermind. Hope you liked it ♥ Feel free to comment, I'm always really happy to read your opinions to this chapter or the whole fic :3 
Love you guys~ :3