Die mold, dye!

With moldy hair..

After taking one last deep breath the young blonde stepped into the saloon, his eyes looking around, searching for that certain red head of hair.
"Hello sir. Your name please."
Eunkwang blinked surprised and turned his head to his right, meeting his gaze with a young lady. "Excuse me?"
"Your name, sir.."
"Um.. Seo Eunkwang.."
The young woman lowered her gaze on a little book and shook her head eventually. "I'm sorry sir, but your name isn't written in here. Are you sure you have an appointment today?"
"An appointment? Um.. I don't have an appointment.."
The lady looked at Eunkwang rather surprised and frowned a bit. "Sir, we have a really tight time management. You can't just come here without arranging a fix date for your appointment.."
"Oh.. I.. I didn't know.. I'm not here for a haircut, actually.. I.. I just want to talk to Minhyuk.."
The girl laughed. "Minhyuk? Sure sure, everyone wants to meet Minhyuk-ssi."
"No.. I.. Um.. I really need to talk to him.."
The lady frowned again. "Sir, he is really busy right now. You can come here another day, but make sure to have a fixed date then. Okay? We can arrange one now for the next month."
"The next month? Oh, no no.. You got me wrong.. I'm really not here for a haircut, really!"
"Sir! I really don't want to be impolite, but I would-"

"Miyun!", someone cut her words.
The lady shot her head to the side and instantly smiled widely. "I've got everything under control! I was just about to expla-", her words got cut once again.
"Miyun, it's okay.. I'll take him."
Eunkwang turned his head to the same direction and widened his eyes. 
"Um, but Minhyuk-ssi..", the girl started talking shyly. "We have a really tight schedule today.. And your next costumer arrives in 10 minutes. She had arranged that date a long time ago already."
"Then cancel it.. Or pass her to someone else. I'm busy now.", Minhyuk said coldly and stepped towards Eunkwang, leaving his employee with an overstrained expression behind.
"So.. Nice to see you again. Just follow me." He smiled at him warmly and his heels to make his way to a backroom.
Eunkwang shuffled quickly after him. "Um.. wait.. You got that wrong.. I already told your colleague that I'm not here for a haircut or something."
"She's my employee..", was everything that escaped Minhyuk's lips before he entered the backroom. "Come in."

The blonde stepped in the backroom and looked around. He was somehow expecting an office or something, but this room was not much different from the rest of the store. 
A sink, a hairdresser's chair, a big mirror. Minhyuk got his own little hairdressing area. 
"So.. This is yours..?", Eunkwang asked shyly and looked at Minhyuk, who was giggling lightly. "That whole store is mine, but yes, this is where I'm working.. I don't like it to be surrounded by so many people while working, you know?"
The blonde nodded and lowered his gaze. "Well, the reason why I'm here is-"
Minhyuk cut his words. "Sit down." He pointed at the hairdresser's chair and smiled at him. 
"No, really! I'm not here for a haircut! I want to talk to you.."
The red-haired stepped towards him and ruffled through the other's hair. "You can talk to me while I'm working on your hair, okay? It looks terrible like this."
"Hey! It doesn't!" Eunkwang stepped back a bit and crossed his arms over his head. "Besides, I don't have enough money with me to pay that."
"That's okay.. It's my store so you'll get a haircut for free. A haircut by me, you should feel honoured."
Minhyuk grabbed Eunkwang's wrist and pulled him to the chair. "Sit down already." He pushed him down and smiled at him through the mirror. 
"Honoured? Sure, sure.. I already noticed that everyone wants you to cut their hair.. You must be a genius, hm?"
"Exactly.." The red-haired man nodded and grabbed a comb. "So.. Do you have any specific wishes or shall the genius just use his magical hands to make your hair look extremely good?"
"Um.. Do whatever you think is best.. And.. thank you.."
Minhyuk started combing Eunkwang's hair and stared at his reflection in the mirror. "You're welcome.. But there was something you wanted to talk about, right?"
The blonde nodded and avoided Minhyuk's stabbing gaze. He blushed lightly and looked down on his hands, playing a bit with his fingers. "Um yes.. I actually wanted to apologize for my behaviour yesterday.. It was a ty day and yeah.. I'm normally not that rude.."
The other laughed lightly and placed one hand on Eunkwang's shoulder. "It's okay.. I noticed that you're not a bad guy. I was really thankful for your help though. But you know.. My invitation to treat you to a coffee is still present. So if you want to, we could go and drink a coffee somewhere after that."
"Oh.. You don't need to treat me to a coffee, you're already giving me this haircut for free."
Minhyuk showed a little pout on his lips again and walked a few steps away to rummage through a cupboard. "But I would really like to go and drink a coffee with you. We could get to know each other so that you can tell me what made you cry, you know?"
Eunkwang chuckled lightly and shook his head a bit. This guy was really one weird guy. "Okay, okay.. But let me treat you to a coffee then, stranger."
The red-haired smiled widely and walked back to Eunkwang, mixing some dye together. "You'll treat me to a coffee? Sounds awesome to me, thank you."


"Sooo.. What do you think? Looks good, hm?", Minhyuk smiled at Eunkwang through the mirror and fixed his hair with some hairspray. 
The blonde looked at his reflection and smiled as well. "Looks great, thank you! Now my hair is finally not molding anymore.."
The red-haired laughed a bit and put all his stuff away. "Suits you way better like this.. I'll just quickly change my clothes before we leave, okay? You can wait outside for me."
Eunkwang nodded lightly and walked out of the backroom, just to be greeted with around 20 pairs of eyes staring at him. 
He lowered his head and shuffled quickly to the entrance. "Did I win a price or what's with all that staring..", he murmured lowely while passing the girl at the entrance. 
"Minhyuk-ssi made you a whole lot more handsome, sir.. He's a real genius."
Eunkwang was just about to turn towards the girl as Minhyuk wrapped his arm around the blonde's shoulder, pushing him out of the saloon.
He turned his head back to his employee and smiled at her. "His features make him handsome, not his hair."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tadaaa, finally chapter 7~ I'm sorry it took me almost one week to write this chapter, but I had a lot of things running through my mind. I couldn't concentrate on the fanfic.. I hope you like that chapter :3 ...And did someone get the title? ..Anyone? ..No? Okay ._. XD 

It's my special "Happy - 18th - Birthday" - chapter to my beloved dongsaenggie Isi-chan♥ Unnie loves you, babygirl♥ :DD You're getting old and legal. XDDD! The times you could call me old are over, my dear. 
 

 Ready for a little Minhyuk-based birthday spam? ;3

.....This guy is . The cutest ever. XDD