Speechless

With moldy hair..

It felt like an eternity to Eunkwang, but in fact he only stood there for a couple of seconds until he opened his fists and moved his hands towards the younger. He gently placed both of his hands on Minhyuk's hips, instantly feeling a little smile against his lips.
That was an invitation. Definitely an invitation for Minhyuk to keep going.
The redhead slowly moved his hands to the older's neck, wrapping his slim fingers gently around it. 
Eunkwang immediately gripped the fabric of Minhyuk's shirt as he felt the younger's lips slowly moving against his. 
But damn, it felt so right.
The redhaired moved his hands to Eunkwangs jawline, cupping his face oh-so-gently, soothingly with his thumbs over his cheeks.
Due to Minhyuk's tender touches Eunkwang's body finally relaxed and he just melted into the kiss they shared.
Their lips were tenderly moving against each others. Dancing in the same slow rhythm. Their lips simply fit. They fit perfectly. 

Minhyuk slowly ended the kiss, his lips still brushing against the blonde ones, breath mixing in the small gap between their lips.
A little smile sneaked on the younger's lips before he slowly opened his eyes.
"That's how you do it." His words were a soft whisper against Eunkwang's lips that made him slightly shiver. 
He couldn't believe what just happened. He never kissed a guy before. He never imagined to ever kiss a guy. 
But if he would have ever thought about that, he would have definitely not dreamed about kissing a guy that's self-confidence is that enormous.
Once again he didn't find any words to describe what was going on in his mind.
All the blankness during the kiss was blown away by a thousand of different thoughts. Too many to actually think about something specific.
His thoughts were jumping from one to another, not giving Eunkwang the chance to form a single sentence. So he just.. was himself.

"I.. You.. We.. I mean.. Do.. Um.. What.. I.."
The redhaired softly giggled. "Calm down. I was only showing you how to do it. To help you for the next time you're deciding to kiss someone. Whoever it might be."
The blonde's eyes widened at the other's words. Was he really serious about that? He just kissed him for fun? Just. For. Fun? 
"You.. must be kidding me..?" That psycho was driving him crazy. He was causing his heart to almost explode. And all that just.. for fun? He couldn't believe it. He took him for a fool. 
"You are an . You're a ing ! What's with that ing self-confidence of yours, huh? Do you think you're the iest and hottest man in town only because little schoolgirls admire you? no! You're not, okay? Just because you may be a genius when it's about your work and you may be admired by many many little girls, doesn't mean that you have to treat everyone else like your ing toy or slave or like someone who's less important than you! I thought you were serious about that whole friendship thing and.. that.. you know. That ing kiss! But no! You're just playing your stupid game to show off how aaaaawesome you are??! Are you serious?! God, . That's so disgusting! I'm ashamed of myself for losing my mind because of someone like you! You're not any better than I am, okay?!"
Eunkwang's words just sputtered out of his mouth. If someone was ing him off he dropped his usually shy character and just spit it all out. 
He took a deep breath and stared through narrowed eyes at the redhaired, who was staring with widened eyes back at him.

"So now you're speechless, huh? . Seriously. Drop that ing self-confidence of yours or you'll never be happy in your freaking life. Nobody likes ing prigs! God."
The raging blonde his heels and opened the frontdoor. The last words leaving Eunkwang's lips before he banged the door close were stabbing Minhyuk right in his heart.
"Thanks for ruining my first real kiss, bastard." 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another update, lalala.. And you guys prooooobably hate me now, but yes. That's how the story goes XD 
Live with it /wink~

Chuuu~♥

 

 /cries.