Those kids nowadays

With moldy hair..

"I'll get you!!" 
Minhyuk ran after the blonde as fast as his legs allowed him to, as suddenly his eyes widened at the sight in front of him.
"Eunkwang!!", he shouted out shocked as he saw the other slip on the ground. Soon after that the blonde collided with the ground, hard.
Minhyuk ran quickly towards him and dropped on his knees down next to Eunkwang. "Are you okay?"
He expected the blonde to be in pain - with a contorted facial expression, grimacing - or even in tears, but what he saw was definitely surprising. Eunkwang was laughing. Heartily.
"What..?" The redhead blinked surprised and shook his head in disbelief. 
"In an action movie the director would go and get some stuntmen for that, but noooo.. Eunkwang needs to show me the worst stunt ever and all he has to do.. is laughing?"
Eunkwang sat up and grinned at the other. "It wasn't that bad.. I'm sure it looked cool!"
Minhyuk couldn't help but laugh as well. "Oh yes! Phenomenal!"

Both boys were sitting on the ground; laughing, as an older woman passed by, looking at them in disbelief. "Those kids nowadays.. As if there wouldn't be other places to play around.."
The red haired frowned at the lady and shook his head again. "As if I would be a kid, playing on the playground." He stood up and reached his hand out to the blonde. "Come, let's go to the playground, buddy!"
Eunkwang chuckled softly and grabbed Minhyuk's hand, pulling himself up. But as soon as he stood on both feet he slumped down on Minhyuk's chest, grimacing in pain a bit. 
"Hey, are you okay?" Minhyuk looked at him rather worriedly and put his hands on Eunkwang's shoulders. "Does your foot hurt?"
The blond man nodded softly and lifted one foot, balancing his weight on the other. "My ankle hurts.." 
A little sigh escaped the redhead's lips and he turned around, leaning down a bit. "Come, I'll carry you.. Piggyback!" 
Eunkwang frowned at first but eventually climbed up on Minhyuk's back, a little hesitantly. He placed both hands on Minhyuk's shoulders and clutched them tightly. "But I dare you.. Don't drop me.."
"Oooh.. I'm sure it would look phenomenal! So cool!" Minhyuk laughed softly and turned his head to the other, grinning at him elfishly. 
"Shut up! And stop grinning like that, it's not funny.." Eunkwang tried to keep a stern expression, but it didn't work at all. A little smile sneaked onto his lips and a soft giggling sound escaped. 
"Sorry, you're right.. So not funny.." The redhead sticked his tongue out at the other and got a hold of his thighs, standing up completely. "So.. I'll bring you home, which way?"
"Um.. Straight ahead first.."

Minhyuk started walking along the sideway as he suddenly noticed the old lady in front of them. "Eunkwang, hold on me tightly for a second, okay?"
The blond boy looked at him confused but shrugged lightly and wrapped his arms tightly around his neck. "Whatever you're planning don't drop me!"
"Don't worry, I won't.."
Minhyuk tightened his grip on Eunkwang's thighs and started running towards the older woman. 
"Wuuuuuuiiii!!!", he shouted out happily and ran in a wiggly line past the lady. "Let's plaaaaay!"
The older lady stared at both in confusion and shook her head again. "Those kids.."
Eunkwang squinted his eyes and nearly strangled Minhyuk with his arms in attempt to not fall down, but kept shouting as well. "Wuuuuh! Run faaaaster!"
Both were laughing at the reactions of the people passing by until Minhyuk slowed down and tried to catch his breath. 
"Damn.. You're not as light as I thought you would be.."
"Heeey! Are you calling me fat?!" The blonde unwrapped his arms and hit the back of Minhyuk's head lightly.
"Ouch! No! That's not what I was intending to say!"
He turned his head back to Eunkwang and pouted at him. 
"No, don't do that. Don't pout! You said you're not a kid, so don't pout!" The blond man turned his head away. He couldn't stand seeing other people's sad expressions. 
"Okay, okay. Sorry.. I won't do it again. So.. Still straight on?"
"Yes, still straight on."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Piggyback ;www; 
It's the cutest ever q.q
Nevermind /sniff/ I hope you liked this chapter :3 I know it's pretty short but.. sorrynotsorry. Live with it, ha! 
Feel free to comment :3 

So.. I'm off. Dreaming about Eunkwang carrying me piggyback. Oh yes. Byebye /dies.