Reality

With moldy hair..

Minhyuk just stood there. Staring at the spot the blonde just left a few minutes ago. Staring at it with wide eyes.
".. .. !!" The redhead stormed to the frontdoor and opened it, he rushed out of his flat and looked to both sides, finding nothing but an empty hallway.
He pushed himself quickly off the ground and ran to the staircase, he stumbled quickly down the stairs and left the housing complex. Once again he looked to both sides, finally spotting the man he was looking for.
The blonde hobbled along the street, making slowly his way towards the tramstation. Just away from that man that hurt him moments ago. 
"Eunkwang!" The red haired ran after him, approaching him with fast steps. "Please wait!" He grabbed his arm and stopped him from walking.
"What?!" Eunkwang turned around and ripped his arm out of the other's grip. "Why should I wait?? What else is there that you oh-so-desperately need to tell me?? Maybe that my kiss was disgusting?? That I'm a freaking bad kisser?? What is it, you goddamn ?!"
Minhyuk widened his eyes once again and stared at the raging blonde in shock. 

"What is it???!" The older yelled once again. 
"Eunkwang.. I.. I'm sorry, okay?? You're not a bad kisser, definitely not.. I didn't mean to hurt you.."
Eunkwang snorted in despisement and looked angrily at the red haired. "Kiss my , you .. Seriously. I really hate myself for trusting you. Step out of my life like you stepped into it - From one second to another. Do me that ing favor."
"But, Eunkwang.."
"No! off!" The blonde turned around again and continued making his way to the tramstation. He couldn't believe how that day had ended. He couldn't believe it that this red haired devil played with his feelings and even dared to walk after him just to say a simple sorry. 
He left said devil behind, who's face was plastered with a shocked expression. 
"But I really never meant to hurt you.." Minhyuk's words were a faint whisper. Eunkwang's words hurt, but maybe he was right. Being admired by many little girls made Minhyuk's self-confidence rise like a mountain. He always thought nothing could ever bring him down from that emotional high. He felt loved and somehow perfect the way he was. But Eunkwang's words made him realize that he indeed wasn't perfect at all. Eunkwang's words brought him down from that emotional high, made him crash down into that rock hard reality that was titled his life. He just felt like crying. He wanted to cry about the fact that he was all alone in this world. 
He was surely all alone. He had no one but his dog. He had his employees that worked hard for him and admired him and loved him, but noone of these people was in the state to be called a friend. He had no friends. He had no family. He had nothing but self-confidence. And the first time in a whole while of being all alone he finally had a friend. And that only friend he had was just about to step out of his life again and he couldn't do anything about it. He messed it up.

He slowly made his way back into his flat. He stepped in and immediately noticed that scent. That very special scent that Eunkwang left behind. He liked that scent from the very first moment of sitting down next to that broken boy on the bench. 
Sporty, but manly at the same time. That perfume was just stuck in his nose and it at least made him feel not as lonely as he actually was. 
The redhaired approached his couch and dropped face-forward down on it.
"I ed it up... Congrats, Lee Minhyuk. You hurt that only person in your life that accepted you and liked you for being a normal man and not for being that snob you normally are."

Minhyuk felt his eyes slowly welling up with tears. He himself was surprised that he was actually able to shed tears. It's been definitely rare
He just let the tears, one by one, drip down into the couch pillow that surrouned his face, slowly soaking its fabric while his body trembled under his steady sobs.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here I aaaam with another chapter! Took me longer than planned but here it is! 
I know it's quite short buuuuut.. me likey short chapters♥ So accept it and live with it XD 

Tell me your thoughts about the chapter in the comments, guys♥

Aaaand turn back the time, please.. I had a daaamn yummy birthday-sushi-dinner with my family and my bestie yesterday and HOOOOLY COW.. I love that damn , it's so yummy! T____T Well, nevermind.. Um.. Bye :3

Chuuu~♥