Living mother's dream?

With moldy hair..

It was one of those days again. Those days the small student hates the most.
Mondays.
"Haa... Could you hurry up please? You know I'm writing an exam today.. I don't want to be late.."
He was complaining, as always. 
"School starts in 30 minutes, we need only about 10 minutes with the car, what's your problem?", his younger brother asked, slurping his already slobbery cornflakes.
A heavy sigh escaped the olders lips and he shook his head annoyed. 
"How can you eat that anyway?" With a swift movement he grabbed the youngers bowl and brought it back to the kitchen.
"Damn! Eunkwang! Give my cornflakes back, are you freaking kidding me?!"

"Seo Eunkwang! What are you doing to your brother again?", the feminine yet strong voice of their mother was reaching Eunkwang's ear, as she made her way to the kitchen.
"Eomma! He's dawdling on purpose! I need to go to school and he's eating those disgusting cornflakes!"
"These are the same we always had and he opened a new package yesterday, there's no way they are disgusting.."
Eunkwang shook his head again. "That's not what I meant.. Look!" 
He held the bowl towards his mother and wiggled it around. "All slobbery."
"Yuck! Looks really disgusting..", his mother pointed out and nodded her head.
"I know, right? That looks like.. No, really.. It actually looks like . The of aunties little puppy. I mean, seriously.. That can't ever taste good."
"Yah, hyung! Did you take a close look at that puppy's , or what?", the younger shouted out in amazement and was the only one laughing hardly at this.
"Not. Funny. At. All."

Eunkwang was close to a mental breakdown, because his brother was driving him insane. "Get your ing schoolbag now or I'll leave you behind!"
"Eunkwang, no curses in the early morning. You know I get a headache from that."
"Mianhae, eomma.. I'm just a little tensed right now.. I'm writing a really important exam today and being too late for that would ruin my whole mark.."
Instantly widening her eyes shocked, his mother rushed to her younger son and grabbed a hold of his arm. "Don't you make your brother miss an exam, do you understand me?!"
The older one looked after his mother and had a hard time keeping his laughter. "Perfectly working now.."
The woman shooed her younger son to get his stuff and shuffled with small steps back to Eunkwang. "You'll make it."
Encouragingly smiling at him, she patted his shoulder and nodded her head proudly. 
Eventhough she pretended to be always caring and understanding, the boy knew it differently. Writing a bad mark wasn't an option. It had never been.

It was one of those days again. Those days the small student loves the most.
Fridays. That means.. Weekend is coming!
With a big grin decorating his flawless face the boy entered the school building. His two friends were already waiting for him. Rather impatiently.
"Damn, dude. You're late!", one of his friends, Ilhoon, said coldly. 
"I know, I know.. My brother again.", the other sighed, ruffling his blonde messy hair.
"Eunkwang, you should maybe think about visiting the hairdresser soon.. Your blond dye is getting a little.. How to say it.. It looks like mold, to be honest.", his other friend bugged him. He loved it. He always did.
"I know! And be surprised, Changsubbie. I actually planned to go to the hairdresser tomorrow. Awesome, huh?"
Changsub clapped his hands in false amazement and laughed afterwards. "Yes, absolutely awesome.. It's not like I would care about your looks anyway.. But I don't want that any of these hot chicks I'm currently flirting with is thinking that my friend used to be a weirdo, you know?"
"A weirdo? Excuse me?"
"Hey, hey.. Guys.. Let's just go to class, okay? We'll get to see the results of our exam..", Ilhoon said calmly, walking towards their classroom.
"What?! TODAY?!", the moldy blond guy shouted out shocked and stared at Changsub and Ilhoon alternately. ".. Oh no. Oh no.. Oh no!! I totally messed it up.. My mum is going wild!"
"Calm down, bro.. You don't even know the result yet.. Curse about that later..", Changsub patted Eunkwang's back and started pushing him towards the classroom.

"My mum is so going to kill me.. She's.. Seriously.. I'm so dead. I'm so ing dead.."
Eunkwang's normally healthy skin tone gave way to a rather pale one after he received his results. 
He wasn't paying attention to the teacher for the rest of the day. His mind was off. He was already planning his apologize and was mentally writing his testament.
"Eunkwang, calm down.. Your mum won't kill you because you wrote a bad mark once.. Such things happen sometimes..", Ilhoon tried everything to calm his friend down, but it wasn't working at all. They walked out of the schoolbuilding, listening to Eunkwang's curses. 

"Well.. We'll be leaving then.. Write me a message whether you're still alive or not..", Changsub added and made his way to the busstation, together with Ilhoon.
With a big sigh, Eunkwang made his body collide with the hard surface of his car. He leant against the door and waited for his brother.
10 minutes. 15 minutes. 20 minutes.
"Damn, screw it!"
He got into the car and made his way home. Slowly. Oh so slowly.

"Eomma.. I'm home..", his voice was ever so soft, filled with fear. The scared student made his way to the kitchen where his mother was already preparing lunch.
"Welcome back, sweety.. I wrote you a message that your brother is visiting a friend after school, did you read it?"
Eunkwang shook his head and dropped his body on one of the chairs. "No.. I waited for him for about an eternity, but nevermind.. I'm back now.."
"Ow, poor you..", his mother stated and started arranging the food on two plates. "Jiyeons mother called me, she was so proud due to her daughter's success in the exam. Jiyeon got 98 of 100 points.. I wanted to brag about my son's exam result as well, but you weren't there.. Nevertheless.. Show me your exam, you've got full points, didn't you?"
His mother turned around to him, bringing both plates to the table. "Um.. Actually.. Well..", Eunkwang started stuttering and pulled one of the plates closer to the edge of the table.
The woman sat down across him, looking at him in great expectation. "So what?"
"Eomma.. I'm sorry.. I don't have 100 points..", Eunkwang said in a low and guarded voice. 
"Oh, that's okay, honey.. You don't need to have 100 points.. I'm still proud of you.."
"No.. I.. Well.. I have 46 points only.." The boy muttered shyly and lowered his head. "I'm sorry.. I.. I did my best, really!"
In scaring silence, his mother stood up from her seat, grabbed Eunkwang's plate and brought it back to the kitchen counter.
"Go to your room." The cold words coming from Eunkwang's mother made him shiver in both fear and frustration.
He knew his mother would never physically hurt him, but she was the master in hurting him mentally. Her cold words, the disappointed gaze that was practically stabbing the young boy, it all was just too much.
"But.. Eomma! I really did my best!"
With a swift motion the angry woman turned around to her son, glaring at him with stabbing eyes.
"You did your best? 46 points don't reflect that! You know that good marks at school are the headstone to a successful career, right? With 46 points you'll never become a doctor!"
"I know! But I can't change it! I.. I.." The boy bowed his head in embarrassment and stood up from his chair. "I'm really sorry.."
"Go to your room! I'll call you for dinner in the evening."
"What? I have to stay in my room until the evening?"
"I don't want to see your face right now! It's such a shame! 46 points, hah.. Unbelievable.. That's nothing!" His mother's rage was rising and she started massaging her temples. "Just go now!"
"That's not fair! I always did my best! Just because I wrote a bad mark once you start bashing me? That's so unfair!!"
The blond haired boy pushed his chair back, grabbed his schoolbag and rushed out of the house.
"Seo Eunkwang! Come back!" The sharp voice of his mother was echoing through the house, but Eunkwang didn't turn back. 
The raging lady made her way to the frontdoor, feet almost tramping through the wooden floor. "You're a shame!", were her last words before she closed the frontdoor with a loud bang.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeeeah.. This is the first chapter of my story.. I hope you like it so far ;A; Tell me, shall I continue? Q__Q 
I'm really insecure about that ._. 
Nevermind.. I look forward to your comments♥

Ary.~