Inch by inch

With moldy hair..

"Hey, nooo! That's my piece! Eunkwang, give it back!" The red haired leant over to the blonde, trying to fish for his piece of tuna pizza. 
"No no! Never!" The older laughed and leant back, holding the piece of pizza behind his head. "Back off, redhead!"
Suddenly the younger leant back again and started pouting, looking with big eyes at the other. "You're so bad to me.. That's my piece.. You already ate all your pieces.."
Eunkwang widened his eyes at the puppy eyes that were practically stabbing his heart and whined a bit. "Oooh, come oooon. Don't look at me like that, that's not fair.. You little kid!"
Minhyuk started pouting even more and made his bottom lip tremble. "Pleeease, give it back.. It's mine.."
"Okay, okay!! Take it, but stop looking at me like that!" The older gave in and handed Minhyuk the piece of pizza. "Are you happy now? Can we finally watch the movie now?" He pointed at the DVD case on the couchtable and raised one eyebrow at the younger.
The red haired nodded and started happily munching his piece of pizza. "Just put it in the DVD recorder and give me the remote control, please.."

Both boys sat beside each other and watched the said movie. A rather boring action movie if Eunkwang should name it exactly, but as polite as he was he didn't complain about it. He just focused on the movie, slurped his coke and munched some popcorn.
That was until he felt a weight against his shoulder. He frowned and turned his head to the side, only to spot Minhyuk's head against his shoulder. Eyes closed, red strands hanging over his eyes, mouth slightly opened. 
"Seems like the movie was not only boring for me.." The older chuckled shortly and looked at the red haired for a while. He couldn't tell why but he somehow had the urge to brush those loose red bangs out of the other's face. 
Something about that man fascinated Eunkwang, but he really couldn't tell what it was.
He carefully lifted his hand and moved it slowly towards the other's face, fingers lightly brushing through Minhyuk's bangs, quickly pulling back as the sleeping boy moved the slightest bit.
The younger grumbled a bit and fluttered his eyes open. He lifted his head and looked at the blonde, eyes weary and half-lidded. "Sorry, I didn't sleep much tonight.." His words were just a tired whisper as he lowered his head again, resting it on Eunkwang's shoulder.
"Oh.. Really? It's okay, just.. uh.. sleep, if you're tired. I can also leave.."
The red haired shook his head. "No, stay.. You're quite comfortable.. I'll just rest a bit more and afterwards we can do something fun, okay?"
"Okay.. Something fun sounds nice.."

The younger was slowly sinking on Eunkwang's chest until he fell asleep again. The blonde boy stared down to the pretty sleeping face and watched him for a while.
His heart started racing faster and faster with every minute passing by. He wasn't used to so much closeness and - even more important - he wasn't used to so much closeness with another man. A really pretty man to name it.
He gulped once and moved his gaze back to the TV. He tried to focus on that absolutely exciting movie, but all he was thinking about was that red haired boy that was snuggling closer to his body. That warmth he felt against his chest and that arm that was suddenly wrapped around his stomach.
He could only hear that soft and calm breathing near his ear and damn; It drove him crazy.
He reached his hand out towards the remote control and turned the volume up, but it was useless. Soft breathing was all he could hear. 
He couldn't focus on anything but Minhyuk. All he could hear was Minhyuk. All he could feel was Minhyuk. He felt him against his body and it felt good. He enjoyed his warmth and that smell that reached his nose. It was captivating.

As the younger boy began to cuddle up on him, while smacking his lips in the cutest way possible, he lost it completely.
He slowly wrapped his arm around Minhyuk's shoulder and leant closer. Slowly. Steady. Inch by inch.
He moved his face closer to Minhyuk's and his heart felt like it would be exploding any second as he felt the younger's breath on his lips. 
Eunkwang gulped once before he fluttered his eyes slowly close. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god! I'm alive!! 
I'm soooo sorry for not updating for ages, really!! T___T 
It just happened way too much >_< (THAT ING CONCERT GOT CANCELED T__T NO BTOB, NO VIXX, NO AILEE, NO GOT7, NO BLOCK B AND NO MBLAQ FOR ME T____T I just hope they'll come to Germany one day ;_; Okay, okay, ignore my broken heart.) 
But!! Thaaanks to all those who stayed subscribed, love you guys♥
AND! A big big thanks to all of you who subscribed to my story eventhough I didn't update for.. let me count.. May, June, July, August, September.. Oh my god, for 5 months.. T__T I'm truly sorry, but I promise it won't take that long anymore.. Well, okay.. I better don't promise anything XDD

Nevermind! I hope you guys like the chapter.. I know it's quite short but I was kind of.. out of track XD 
And yup, I'll leave you with a cliffhanger, because I know you guys love it so much... /cheeky grin. 
Byebye~♥