Plain boldness

With moldy hair..

The young blonde remained in this position. His heart was beating faster and faster with every time he felt Minhyuk's breath on his lips. 
His mind went blank as he finally closed the gap between their lips. Their lips touched the slightest bit, but only for a split second until Eunkwang realized what he was actually doing there. 
He quickly pulled back and blushed the brightest red possible. He kept his eyes close and took a deep breath. Several thoughts were running through his mind.
'What is wrong with me?'
'You can't just kiss that guy.'
'Good thing he's asleep.' 

And a million times of 'Oh my god!' '!' 'Idiot, idiot, idiot!' 

Eunkwang tried to calm down, gather his thoughts and get a free mind again. After a few minutes he took another deep breath and finally opened his eyes.
Only to directly look into Minhyuk's. 
The blond boy instantly widened his eyes and parted his lips to babble something like 'Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I don't know what has gotten into me!' -
But he got cut off before the first word was able to leave his lips.

"It almost felt like a fly landing on top of my lip. You should use more pressure if you're planning to kiss someone. It's not working like this."
Minhyuk grinned at the older one and leant a bit closer to him.
Eunkwang couldn't believe what the redhaired just said. He blinked a few times and kept staring at him, slowly inching backwards. 
What the heck is wrong with that guy? He won't ever get tired of asking that.

"Should we try it again? I can show you how you do it right."
That boldness. Minhyuk was just plain bold. Eunkwang's words definitely failed him. He couldn't think of a fitting answer to Minhyuk's words. This guy was driving him insane.
He just lost the control over his mind and kissed an almost strange guy and that said guy really has the nerve to out such inappropriate comments.
All the blonde could do was shaking his head. He quickly stood up and hobbled his way to the frontdoor. Just away from this weird guy. Just out of that awkward moment. Just off with these crazy thoughts and feelings.
He managed to reach the door, but was quickly grabbed by his shoulders. Minhyuk turned the older boy around to him and pressed him against the door. 
"That is definitely not how you do it. Don't just kiss me and run away afterwards. Well.. more like.. hobble away.. But nevertheless.. Just don't."
Minhyuk tightened his grip on Eunkwang's shoulders and narrowed his eyes at him.

, what was going on? 
Eunkwang still didn't find any words to throw at his vis-à-vis. He kept silent and stared, rather frightened, at the other one. Minhyuk's eyes almost stabbed him. That fierce look was kind of scaring to the older.
He took a deep breath to finally let some words leave his lips. Once again he parted his lips to start talking, but once again he got cut off before anything was able to escape his lips.
But not by Minhyuk's voice and words this time.
He got cut off by the soft lips of said boy, using just the right pressure against his own ones.

He wanted to push him off. He wanted to grab his hands and push them away. He wanted to turn his head away from him, to press his lips together to make clear that this wasn't right to him.
He wanted to yell at the younger, asking him what's wrong in his mind.
But all he did was closing his eyes. 

He just stood there, eyes closed, fists clenched, body strained. Nothing in his mind, just simply nothing.
He felt Minhyuk's warm lips softly pressing against his and the grip on his shoulders loosening.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Um.. Hi.. :)
Yes, oh my god. I'm still alive. I planned like a thousand of times to update that freaking story but.. well.. Y'all know.. Work and . 
When you're having a free day you're all like YAAAAAY CHILLING IN BED ALL DAY. Yeah, that's at least how I spend my free days. XD
But nooooow I finally got to write another chapter, juhuuuu! 

I hope I'm not that much out of track.. I hope you guys kinda like it..
And thaaaank you guys so much for keeping subscribed and for all my lovely subbies that stumbled over my story while I was not updating for ages.
Love you guys ;*

And always be happy little Minkwang shippers because Minkwang makes your life brighter ♥
Chuu~ Ary