Hey??

With moldy hair..

A few days passed by. A few days without any contact between Minhyuk and Eunkwang. 
Eunkwang slowly started missing him. He even missed his cocky behaviour. Minhyuk was just so in love with himself that Eunkwang couldn't help but liking exactly these things about him.
But besides that he just missed spending time with him. He didn't know him for a long period of time, but he just felt that special bond between the both of them. He didn't know if it was friendship or something else.
He just wanted to see him again, but he was too scared how the red-haired would react. He couldn't just show up at his place or at his work. So he decided to write a message to him.

• Hey.. 

"Wow.. That was brave." He mumbled to himself while dropping down on his bed, a deep sigh leaving his lips. A few seconds later he got a message.

- Hey.

Eunkwang frowned. "That's all? He ed up like that and all I got now is a simple and stupid 'Hey'?? What's wrong with that man?!" 
The blonde narrowed his eyes at his phone, waiting for another message, but nothing. That was it. Just a simple 'Hey.'
".. Seriously."

• That's all? Hey?? Are you serious? 

The blond man stood up from his bed and made his way down into the kitchen. He needed some chocolate. Something to calm down his nerves.
He opened the fridge to take a bar of his favorite chocolate out as his message tone rang again.

- Sorry, dear. If you need a new haircut just give a call to my shop, okay? I'm busy.

Eunkwang widened his eyes as he read the response. What the heck was wrong in Minhyuk's head? 
It drove the blonde insane. How can a human being be so freaking rude?? 
First he stole his very first kiss, just for fun. Afterwards he was begging him to forgive him and give him another chance.. and now he dared being that bold and sending him a response like that?
Eunkwang couldn't believe it. He was now definitely done with that guy. 

But the little pride he had in such situations told him to not just ignore this boldness, so he walked to the frontdoor and made his way to Minhyuk's shop.
He stopped in front of the window and looked inside. Minhyuk was nowhere to be seen.

Two girls leaving the shop were happily talking to each other.
"It's sooo cute that Minhyuk-ssi is dating her now, don't you think??"
"Yeeees, so cute! But they should try to differentiate between work and privacy.. They shouldn't just stay in Minhyuk's office the whole time.. doing.. whatever.."
The girls giggled as they passed Eunkwang, wondering why that blond man looked at them like he has seen a ghost.
Minhyuk was dating one of his employees? A few days after he begged for another chance?? A few days after he stole Eunkwang's first kiss? 

Eunkwang slowly felt the anger rise inside of his chest. He clenched his fists and stormed into the shop.
He stormed past Minhyuk's employees towards his office.
"Heeey! Sir!! Where are you going?!" One of the workers yelled after him.
"Shut up!" Was all she got as a response. He couldn't care less about the fact that every single person in this freaking shop stared at him.
He walked with big steps to Minhyuk's office and pushed the door open, just to find Minhyuk with one of his employees. As expected.
His cellphone in his hand. An angry expression on his face. 
Eunkwang didn't understand what was going on between them but he didn't care at all in that very moment. 

As the blonde entered the room both Minhyuk and his employee looked up. "Eunkwang.."
Minhyuk stared at him with wide eyes, clearly surprised and unsure about how to interpret Eunkwang's expression.
But Eunkwang didn't give him any time to think about that. He stepped over to him, pushed the girl aside and slapped Minhyuk's face.
The girl's eyes widened again. "Oh my god!!" 
Minhyuk squinted his eyes in shock before rising them open again. Before he could say anything else, Eunkwang angrily glared at the girl.
"Mine." He whispered in a dark voice before cupping Minhyuk's face roughly with both of his hands - Just to lean in and press his lips on top of the younger's.

 

~~~~~~

HELLOOOO! XD I'm back.. Kinda.. At least for now! 

How are you guys doing? Doing good? :) 
I finally made it and wrote another chapter.. Oh ooooh, did you expect that..? Don't tell me you did hahaha! 
I hope you like it! I tried to write a longer chapter this time.. It's at least a bit longer! Yeah!

Chuuu~ Love you guys! Don't forget to comment, okay okay? I looove your comments♥
Ary~~~♥