Tuna and ham

With moldy hair..

Tapping impatiently with his foot, the young blonde was waiting for Minhyuk. 5 minutes. 10 minutes. 15 minutes.
"Damn, he doesn't seem to care about punctuality at all.." The blond boy hated it. 
After 20 minutes Minhyuk finally arrived at Eunkwang's place. The older boy got in the car, crossed his arms in front of his chest and raised one eyebrow at the redhead.
"What..?" The younger stated innocently.
"You're not caring about punctuality, are you?"
Minhyuk grinned cheekily and shrugged a bit. "Sorry, I somehow forgot where you're living.. But now I'm here, right? You should be lucky that I'm helping you."
"Yes, yes. I'm really thankful though.. But let's go.. I bet my brother is already waiting for me."

They drove about 10 minutes until they arrived at their destination and Eunkwang's brother was already impatiently and with a quite pissed mood waiting in front of the house.
The first words escaping his lips as he sat down in Minhyuk's car had been no others than: "What the heck did take you so long.. and who the are you?"
He frowned at the red-haired and buckled his seatbelt.
Minhyuk cracked a little smile at him and started driving back to Eunkwang's place. "A friend of your brother and I picked you up, so better don't complain about anything or you'll end up being somewhere you won't find home that easily."
Eunkwang laughed heartily and sticked his tongue out at his younger brother. "Well then, you heard it. Better don't piss him off."
"Will his head turn as red as his hair in anger?" Eunkwang's brother was really way too bold to older people. It definitely pissed the redhead off, but he tried to ignore it.
"Only a little kid. Just a little stupid kid.", he whispered to himself and kept on driving.
 
"Hey, redhead. Can you change the damn radio channel? No one listens to crap like that." 
"I listen to it, little mister Seo."
Eunkwang sighed lightly and turned around to his brother. "Seriously. You better shut the hell up now or I'll make sure you have to walk home next time."
He turned to Minhyuk and patted his shoulder a bit. "Just ignore him.. Puperty.."
"He's like you.. A little grumpy.." 
Minhyuk grinned widely and glanced shortly at the blonde, receiving a little punch against his shoulder immediately. "Shut up, I'm not grumpy.."
Both boys laughed lightly and ignored the further comments of Eunkwang's little brother until they arrived at their place.

"Finally. You guys are so annoying." With these lovely words the young boy left the car and stormed into the house. 
Eunkwang unbuckled his seatbelt and was just about to leave the car as Minhyuk grabbed his shoulder. "Why don't we hang out a bit? In case you're not busy today."
"It's sunday.. Of course I'm not busy.. I'm fine with hanging out together. Any idea where to go?" 
The older buckled his seatbelt again and smiled a little at the redhead. 
"Mh.. Actually not.. How about we... uuuhh.."
Eunkwang laughed lightly and nudged the other's shoulder. "We could drive over to your place, eat some pizza and watch a movie."
"Pizza at 11am? Are you serious?"
The older one nodded. "Sure, why not? I'm hungry and I'm sure the smell of pizza will make you hungry for it, too.. And I'm sure it's time for lunch at the time the pizza will be ready.."
Minhyuk shrugged a bit and started the engine again. "Okay, fine with me. Pizza and a movie is always a good idea to spend your sunday with. But we'll order a pizza with tuna."
"Are you joking me??" Eunkwang widened his eyes and stared at the younger in disbelief. "Of course we'll order one with ham."
"No, tuna!"
"Ham!!"
"Tuna!!"
"Minhyuk!"
"Eunkwang!"

"...We'll just take both."
"Fine."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERE I AM, ONCE AGAIN, TORN INTO PIECES!! CAN'T DENY IT, CAN'T PRETEND..~~ ♫ 
Somehow like this. OKAY! I'm still ALIVE! XD
I'm so deeeeeply sorry it took me like.. ages to update this story TT__TT Forgive me, don't hate me TT_TT It just happened too much and grrrr.. I know this chapter somehow , but I hope the next one will be better.. Because.. Y'all know.. Minhyuk and Eunkwang.. being all alone.. at Minhyuk's place.. ;) How could that be boring muahahaha. XD
Okay, nevermind. I hope you'll wait for the next chapter patiently, my little Minkwang shipper babies♥

Okay and next..! The 13th of September will be the ing death of me. I. AM. GOING. SERIOUSLY. MAD. OKAY?

We'll be having this festival in Germany where.. 5 Kpop bands and one soloist will perform.. and.. I ordered my tickets.. I got them. I held them in my hands and I just realized.. OH SHISUS! I'm going to see VIXX again TT__TT I'm going to see Ailee T_T And!! I'm going to see BTOB!! HELLO??? How is anyone going to survive this? Oh.. And I'll be seeing MBLAQ, Block B and Got7, but I'm not a big fan of those, but they're cool nevertheless.. BUT HELLOOO???
I'll be seeing.. B.T.O.B. Born to beat, born to kill me. Oh my god. . My ing OTP live on stage. Minkwang live on stage.. EXCUSE MEE????
And if that wouldn't be enough already NOOOO!!! My ing VIXX OTP has to be there as well!! Are you kidding me, maaaaan !!! ............. Okay, sorry.. I'm okay. /not okay. 
Nevermind. Don't mind me thehehe. Just a little hyper (I'm sure it's the flu. I got a flu :c) 
I'll just.. leave this here.. Okay?

The next chapter will be better, I promise! ♥ (My stupid blabber is longer than the actual chapter whuuuuuat.)