Let's talk..

With moldy hair..

"Eunkwang.. Open the door!"
"Go away!"
Another knock on the door. "Eunkwang! We need to talk! You can't just run away again!"
"Of course I can, you wouldn't even care anyway!"
"How can you even think such things, Eunkwang?!"
The blond boy hit the frame of his bed angrily and yelled towards the door. "Because you didn't even give me a damn call! You didn't even care where I was going!"
Silence. His mother kept silent. 

"Oh, suddenly you're speechless, huh? Did words fail you?"
A soft knock on the door again. "Eunkwang, please.. I'm really sorry, let me talk to you.."
"You're sorry? Sure.. For how long, huh? Until the day I'll write another exam, right? Until the day your son disappoints you once again, right?"
The young man sighed, crawled out of his bed and stepped towards the door.
"Eunkwang.."
He opened the door peppily and crossed his arms, looking at his mother in expectation. 
"Isn't it like this? I need to be the oh-so-perfect son, need to become a doctor, because that's your dream, I need to obey every single time and do everything you want, right?"
"That's not true, honey.."
The boy shook his head and let a little sarcastic laugh escape his lips. "It is true and you exactly know it, otherwise you wouldn't be standing here, talking about how sorry you are!"
His mother lowered her head. "But it's all because..", she started talking, her voice shaky, tears welling up in her eyes. "It's all because I want you to live a better life than me! I want you to be independent! To live without worries about money and belongings!"
Eunkwang widened his eyes at the sound of her tear-choked voice. "Eomma.."
"Eunkwang, listen.. I don't want you to be forced to marry some certain girl, only because you're not earning enough money to manage your own life.. Just like I did.. It's not like I would regret it.. I got two wonderful sons, that was worth all the pain.."
"Eomma.. I.. I know that father didn't treat you well.. But you don't need to worry about me.. You know that I'm down-to-earth, I can manage my life.. You just have to trust me.."
Eunkwang's mother sighed lightly and looked at her son. "I trust you, Eunkwang.. I'm really sorry.. I think I really went too far.. I'll try to be more understanding.."
Without saying anything more, the young man walked closer to his mother and hugged her tightly.

To have a serious talk with his mother was overdue for a long time already. Both of them realized that Eunkwang as well as his mother made mistakes. That both are guilty. 
"Eomma.. I'm really glad we talked about that.. I promise I won't disappoint you, if you trust me in managing my life on my own.."
"I'm sure you'll be able to manage that.. I raised you well enough to know that.. But now you should crawl in your warm bed and sleep.. It's late and you stayed in the cold for too long today.."
The blond man nodded his head and kissed his mother's cheek. "Good night.."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter this time, but I didn't like the thought to write about anything else in this chapter.. It's all about Eunkwang and his mother.. 
What do you guys think? Will Eunkwang's mother really try to be more understanding from now on?