Coffee to go

With moldy hair..


"Here we are. It's my favorite store.. They serve the best coffee ever, you'll see..", Minhyuk stated and opened the door to his favorite coffee shop.
"After you..", he smiled at the blonde and pointed into the store. 
"Oh, thank you..", Eunkwang let out a little giggle sound as he swarmed past the redhaired and entered the shop. The delicious smell of coffee reached his nose and he took a deep breath.
"Smells good, hm?" Minhyuk stopped behind him and put his hands on the other's shoulders, leaning his head forward a bit. "Where shall we sit down?"
The blonde looked around and pointed at a little table near the window. "Let's take that place. I like it to sit near the window."
"Okay, sure.. Then this place.."

They walked over to the table and sat down across each other. 
Minhyuk raised his hand to call the waitress and started off with his order. "Well.. Bring me a white coffee and a chocolate muffin, please.."
The waitress nodded and smiled brightly at him. "Yes, of course.. And what can I bring you, sir?", she turned her head to Eunkwang.
"Umm.. I'll take a green tea, thank you.."
The waitress nodded and shuffled away.
"A green tea? Are you joking?", Minhyuk whined a bit and started pouting lightly, his lower lip trembling faintly. "I haven't brought you in the best coffeeshop in town, only to drink a cup of tea.."
The blonde chuckled softly and scraped the back of his neck. "Sorry, I guess I should have told you earlier, but I don't like coffee at all."
"Eunkwaaaang..", Minhyuk whined again and puffed out his cheeks, looking quite huffy at the other. "That must be a joke.."
"Sorry, no joke.."
The red haired lowered his head and sighed a bit. "Okay, fine.. Then no coffee for you..", he laughed a bit and propped his elbows on the table, leaning his head in his hands.
"Well.. I forgot to ask you earlier.. How did you find me?"
"Ooh.. Umm.. That was actually kinda funny..", Eunkwang started to roll out the whole story of his way to Minhyuk's store.


After Minhyuk took the last sip of his coffee he grabbed the rest of his muffin and reached it over to Eunkwang. "Here, take a bit. It's sooo delicious.. It's like pure chocolate."
"Oh, really? Okay..", the blonde smiled and leaned over to Minhyuk's hand, placing his hand ontop. He led Minhyuk's hand to his mouth and took a little bite of the muffin.
"Delicious, hm?", the redhead pulled his hand back and beamed at the other, who just nodded in respond.
Suddenly Minhyuk started giggling, placed the muffin back on the plate and reached his hand back to Eunkwang. 
"Hey, how did that work? You only took a little bite of the muffin and still you have crumbs all around your mouth."
He put his hand under Eunkwang's chin and brushed with his thumb the crumbs away. The blonde stared shocked at his vis-à-vis and pushed quickly his hand down.
"Um.. I'm a little clumsy, sometimes.." His mumbled words were almost absorbed by his hand, wiping over his mouth.
"Seems like..", the other pulled his hand back again and laughed softly. He quickly ate the last bit of his muffin and called the waitress again to pay.
Eunkwang took out his wallet and payed for everything. 

Just as they both were about to leave the shop, Minhyuk his heels and stopped in front of the blonde. 
"What's wrong?", Eunkwang tilted his head to the side and looked at the other in confusion.
"I'll be right back, wait outside for me, okay?"
"Umm.. Okay.." The blonde nodded confused and made his way out of the shop, waiting for Minhyuk.

He looked around for a while as suddenly a hand grabbed his shoulder. "Here I am!" 
Eunkwang turned around to the redhead and looked at the cup in his hand, a questionmark practically written all over his face. 
"Coffee to go, here!" Minhyuk reached the cup over to Eunkwang and flashed a smile at him.
"Coffee to go? I told you I don't like coffee.."
"I know.. But it's the best coffee in town, you just have to taste it! I'm pretty sure you'll like it.. And this way I ended up treating you to a coffee, just like you treated me to one.. Eventhough that's pretty senseless, but.. Nevermind. Taste it."
Eunkwang grabbed the cup, a little hesitantly to name it, and led it to his mouth. He peered at Minhyuk for a while, making the other laugh softly.
"Just taste it already! You won't die!"
"Yes, yes. Okay.. I'll taste it." He took a little sip and immediately squinched up his face.
Minhyuk pouted once again as he noticed the other's facial expression. "Is it that bad?"
Eunkwang's facial features relaxed slowly and he looked at the other, smiling softly. "No, it's actually quite good.."
"Seeeee???" Minhyuk beamed at the blonde and clapped his hands excitedly. "I knew you would like it! Everyone does. Well! Nevermind, let's go, hm? I bet Hamo is already waiting for me.. Or he made his poo-poo into the flat.."
"Eww...", Eunkwang laughed a bit and took another sip of the coffee. "Yes, okay. Let's go to the tram station."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tadaaaaa!! Guys I'm back! q.q
I'm really really sorry I didn't upload in quite a long time (Oh my god - I just looked it up and it was actually one whole month. I didn't know it was that long ;_; Sorry) ~ But I was kinda busy these days.. I got a little mental breakdown haha, then I was visiting my best friend for one week, was joining the VIXX showcase in Germany (OH MY GOD MY FEELS.) and theeeeen.. I got ill. >_< AND OMG! All these comebacks nowadays! 
But now I'm back.. At least I hope so.. I'll try hard to upload more frequently again, but don't be mad at me if it takes me some time to upload a new chapter >_<
It's not like I lost my motivation or something, it's just a little harder for me to put everything that's in my mind in words that are not my mother tongue, you know? T_T 

But nevermind! My little question to you guys~ At least to all my little Minkwang shippers out there♥ Minhyuk!top or Eunkwang!top - What do you prefer?
I personally don't like my little Kwanggiebaby to be on top~ So if I'll ever write some y scenes, it's going to be Minhyuk taking the lead :P 

Sooo.. That's enough for now.. Hope you liked the chapter ;_; ♥♥♥ Love you guys ;3