Not a robot

With moldy hair..

"Minhyuk-ah! Look!"
After 20 minutes of search Eunkwang finally saw a little white and furry ball sitting in front of a tree.
"Is this Hamo?" He pointed at the tree, tapping with his other hand Minhyuk's shoulder.
Minhyuk swiftly turned his head in the direction Eunkwang was pointing and shrieked happily. "Hamo baby!"
He ran over to the little ball and picked it up. "Don't you dare to run away again, you little blighter!"
A soft 'woof' reached Eunkwang's ear, followed by Minhyuk's happy laughter. 
The blonde walked over to Minhyuk and his little dog and couldn't keep himself from smiling at the sight.
Hamo was happily liking with his little tongue all over Minhyuk's face, making the man laugh even more.
"I'm glad you found your little friend.." 
The red haired put the leash on Hamo and placed him back on the ground. "Thank you for your help!"
Eunkwang shrugged a bit and kneeled down to the other's dog. "No problem.. I'm really glad he doesn't need to run around in the cold anymore.."
He gently with one hand through Hamo's fur and smiled lightly. "He's really cute.."
Minhyuk kneeled down next to him and looked at the other's face, smiling widely as well. "It's the first time I'm seeing you smile today.. You should smile more often."
Eunkwang lifted his head and met Minhyuk's gaze rather surprised. "Um.. Well.. I guess you should bring him back home, I'm sure he's already feeling really cold..", Eunkwang quickly stated before standing up again.

"And what about you? Don't tell me you're going to stay in the park the whole night.."
Minhyuk looked up at the blond boy and tilted his head curiously, only to see the other shrug lightly. 
"You're joking, right? You'll freeze to death if you stay here. Go home!"
"Who are you to boss me around, huh? It's none of your business where I'm going to stay during the night!"
The red haired boy shook his head and sighed out lightly. "You still don't get it, huh? I'm only trying to help you.."
"And you still don't get it that I don't need or want your damn help!"
Eunkwang his heels and ran furiously away.
He was always that type of guy who insisted on going through every kind of trouble by himself and refused others help. Always.

"Eunkwang!" Minhyuk quickly picked Hamo up and carried him in his arms as he started running after the blonde. "Wait!"
Eunkwang's shadow was slowly melting into the darkness of the night. Minhyuk lost sight of the other and stopped suddenly. "Seriously.. What's up with that boy.."
He took a deep breath and shouted out at the top of his lungs, hoping the blonde would hear his last words. "Go home!!"

Eunkwang ran along the streets and stopped suddenly, catching his breath. He looked back and stared in the scaring darkness that was surrounding him.
A disappointed sigh left his lips after he realized that Minhyuk didn't try to catch up on him. He was actually waiting for his silhouette to appear in front of him. But nothing.
"Go home..", mumbled the young boy almost silently and shrugged once again as he decided to make his way back home. Back home in hope to sneak in silently.

He reached his house and took a deep breath, fumbling nervously with the key afterwards. As he openend the door with shaky hands, the lights in the corridor were almost dazzling him. 
"Where have you been?" The cold words leaving his mother's lips stabbed him right in the heart. He stumbled back shocked and lowered his head instantly.
"I'm sorry.. I.."
"Do you even know how worried I was?! I was waiting the whole night for you! Did you take a look at the time?! It's past 1am, what do you-"
Eunkwang cut her words. "I know, okay! I know that it's late and I know I was worrying you! But I just couldn't stand staying here!"
The young boy dropped his schoolbag on the ground and stared at his mother, fists clenched tightly, knuckles turning white. 
"Do you even know what you're doing to me?! You're treating me like one damn robot! I'm your son, okay? You should stop forcing your damn dream on me or I won't come back next time!"
He quickly kicked his shoes off and rushed up the stairs to his room. Before he banged the door behind him he turned back once again.

"It's my future, not yours!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooooh~ Daily update number 4~ I hope I'll be able to keep these daily updates..
But well~ What do you guys think? Will Eunkwang's mother come to her senses or will she boss him around even more now?