Weird coincidence

With moldy hair..

"Eunkwang.. I'm really sorry, but it's time for you to leave now.. It's getting late.." The strict voice of Ilhoon's father was always kind of scaring to Eunkwang, so he stood up and bowed his head.
"Yes, of course, Mr. Jung. I'm sorry."
The blond boy grabbed his schoolbag and walked down the stairs, followed by his friend.
"Hey man, I'm sorry you need to leave now, but you know that my dad isn't that fond of sleepovers.."
"Yeah, I know.. But thanks anyway.. At least I could've spent the rest of the day here.."
With a little sigh the blonde stepped in his shoes and opened the frontdoor. "Well, see you.."
"Eunkwang, wait.. Where are you going to stay now, hm?"
Ilhoon was one caring friend, he really was. Eventhough he tried always to be the cool and tough boy, he was still there for his friend, whenever he needed his help.
Eunkwang shrugged. "I don't know.. Maybe I'll go to Changsub's.."
"Changsub? But you know that he's not at home right?"
Another sigh escaped the others lips. "Really? Where is he?"
"He told us today, but I guess your mind was somewhere else, huh? He's on some kind of super adventurous family trip or something.."
"Haa.. Damn it.. Nevermind, I'll find some place to stay at.."
Eunkwang patted Ilhoon's shoulder, rather to encourage himself than Ilhoon, and stepped out of the house.
"Yah! You should really just go home, I'm sure your mum calmed down by now.."
"No way."
The homeless boy ignored Ilhoon's following words and made his way through the dark and cold night air, leaving his friend behind, who was only shaking his head. "This guy.. Seriously.."

Eunkwang scuffed his feet over the asphalt of the almost empty streets and didn't even know where he was going. Just away from home.
He pulled out his cellphone and checked the time. Almost midnight.
It was already November and the nights were getting colder. Eunkwang clearly noticed the cold wind hitting his face and it felt like it was almost cutting his skin. 
He made his way to the park again, he loved the park. It was always a nice place to free your mind. But being surrounded by darkness and icy cold made the place be less lovely than it usually was.
Nevertheless the young man sat down on a bench, pulled his legs close to his body and wrapped his arms around them.
"Nice.. And now I'm here again, waiting for a miracle."
To keep his face from further icy cuts he buried his head in between his knees and closed his eyes. 
He thought about a place to go, but his mind wasn't working at all. 
After a few minutes he finally decided to continue his search. Well, at least his mind decided it, his legs decided to just not move an inch. 
"Okay.. A few more minutes.. Just a few.."

"Yaaah! Hamo! Where are you?!"
Eunkwang lifted his head and frowned lightly. "Who the heck is running through the park in the middle of the night..? Except for me of course.."
His hot, whispery breath left litte clouds in the cold air and he immidiately buried his face in the warm fabric of his trousers again.
"Hamo!! Come here!! Haaamo!"
"Shut up..", Eunkwang muttered and covered his ears with his hands as the voice was coming closer.

He shot his head up as suddenly two icy hands grabbed his shoulders. "Hey sir! Are you okay?? What are you do-", the other cut his own words and looked at Eunkwang surprisedly.
"Hey! I know you!", he shouted out amazed and kneeled down in front of the blonde, placing his hands on Eunkwang knees. "Seo Eunkwang, right? The one who called me a psycho, eventhough he's the one sitting here at a time like this. Man, you're definitely weird.."
"Yaah! Don't touch me!" The blonde pushed the others hands away and sighed annoyed. "What a coincidence, Lee Minhyuk.. Calling me weird, eventhough you are the one running through the park, yelling for - whatever you're yelling for - at a time like this.. Man, you're definitely weird."
"I'm searching for my dog.", Minhyuk said coldly, stood up and crossed his arms in front of his chest. 
"I haven't asked for that.", the blonde replied just as coldly. 
"You're really a rude guy.. I was just trying to help you, again.."
Snorting annoyed, Eunkwang stood up from the bench and grabbed his schoolbag. "As I said, I don't need anyone's help!"
"But you definitely look like someone who needs a lot of help, otherwise you wouldn't sit here, all alone, in this damn cold!"
Eunkwang lowered his head and stared at the ground, biting his lower lip. "It's still nothing you should worry about.."
Suddenly all the guilty feelings started to prevail and his eyes welled up with tears again. "Can't you just off now?"
The red-haired widened his eyes as he noticed the others tear-choked voice. "Hey, are you crying again?", he carefully asked and placed slowly one hand on Eunkwang's shoulder.
The blond boy shook his head, but wasn't able to keep his tears. 
"Um.. Please don't cry, okay? Nothing is worth your tears.."

Minhyuk couldn't stand seeing the other cry, so he decided to quickly distract him from whatever was bothering him.
"Hey.. How about you help me finding my dog and therefore I'll treat you a hot cup of coffee at my place, hm? Sounds good, right?"
Eunkwang lifted his head and wiped over his eyes. "You're still a stranger to me, why should I trust a stranger?"
"Listen.. I'm really not a psycho or anything, I'm just trying to help you.. I don't ask you to trust me now, but maybe you'll be able to trust me later.. Without talking to strangers you won't be able to ever build up any friendships, right? Everyone is a stranger first."
"Okay, okay.. No need to babble around like this.. I'll help you, but I won't accompany you to your place, so forget about that friendship thingy.."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boom, here goes chapter 3~
I'm sorry for annoying with a daily update, but I just had some ideas in my head (and some free time - no work HURRAY); so I wrote them down~ I hope you like it :3