A red-haired psycho

With moldy hair..

"I never wanted to become a damn doctor.."
The blond boy shuffled through the nearby park and dropped his body on one of the benches. He glared at the screen of his cellphone and sighed out deeply.
"My friends are really the best. Not available whenever I need them.."
Using his free hand, the blonde opened the zipper of his schoolbag and fished for his lunch box. He pulled it out and opened it, only to be greeted with a whole lot of nothing.
"Damn.. I'm so hungry.." 
He stuffed the box back on its place and closed the zipper. 
His mind was still circling around his mother. Her look. Her words. Just everything. 
He wasn't quite sure if frustration or sadness was prevailing in this moment, but either way made his eyes well up with tears.
"It's all my fault.."
The young man lowered his head and tried hard to keep his tears, but it just didn't work. Slowly, one by one, slid over his flushed cheeks.

"Hey, you.. Is everything okay?"
A soft voice reached Eunkwang's ear and broke his daydreams. He wiped over his eyes and softly nodded.
"Yes, I'm fine.." His words were nothing more but a whisper. His voice was shaky, rather from the cold weather than from his tears.
The stranger sat down besides him. Silently.
Eunkwang didn't pay attention at all. He was just trying to think about nothing.
He breathed deeply in a few times and took another look on his cellphone. Still nothing. 
"Lee Minhyuk, and you?"
The blond boy blinked surprised and lifted his head, looking at the man next to him. "Excuse me?"
"I'm Lee Minhyuk, and you?", the man repeated and smiled at Eunkwang heartily. The little rays of sunlight were shining through the stranger's red hair and his smile immediately dried each and every single one of Eunkwang's tears.
Eunkwang was simply stunned. He had never seen a smile that beautiful.
"So come on, tell me.. What's your name?", the red-haired asked carefully, still smiling widely.
"Um.. I'm.. I'm Seo Eunkwang.."
"I see.. And why are you sitting here and shedding tears, Seo Eunkwang?"
"I don't see a reason to tell you about that.."
The blonde lowered his head again. "Nothing a stranger like you should worry about."
Minhyuk laughed softly. "I'm not a stranger. You know my name, so I'm not strange at all."
Eunkwang frowned a bit and rolled his eyes. Something was wrong with this guy.
"I only know your name."

"Okay.. Listen..", the red haired started talking in a friendly voice. "I'm Lee Minhyuk, I'm currently 19 years old, but I'm turning 20 on 29th of November. I'm living in a flat not far from here, together with my dog. I like dogs."
Eunkwang lifted his head again and stared at the guy in both fascination and surprise. Something was definitely wrong with him.
"I'm working 4 days a week as hairdresser and I take good care of my body. I'm visiting the gym every Friday and-"
"Okay okay! Stop! What the heck is going on here?", Eunkwang cut the other's words and looked around. "Is here a hidden camera or something?"
"What? A camera? Where?"
The blond boy shook his head in disbelief. "Who the heck are you?"
"Oh come oooon.." Minhyuk's face was showing a little pout as he crossed his arms in front of his body. "I told you so much about me and still you're asking such questions?"
"Okay, Minhyuk, right? What do you want from me, huh?"
"I was telling you something about me and now I want to know something about you. Especially why you were crying. I don't like to see people cry."
Eunkwang couldn't believe all this. That boy with the angelic smile was actually some kind of psycho. 
"I'm not talking to psychos.."
"A psycho?!" Minhyuk jumped up and looked at Eunkwang, still pouting. "I'm not a psycho.. I'm just trying to help you.."
"I don't need anyone's help.."

Suddenly the cellphone in Eunkwang's hand started vibrating. "Oh! Finally!"
He picked up the phone. "Damn, Ilhoon-ah! I was trying to reach you, but you didn't pick up!"
Minhyuk stared down at the other and shook his head. "Fine.. Then not.."
He leaned down to Eunkwang and whispered lowly. "At least you're not crying anymore.."
Eunkwang widened his eyes surprised and looked up at the red haired, but he was already jogging away.
Who the heck are you?
"EEEEUNKWAAAANG!!!", Ilhoon's voice echoed through the speakers of Eunkwang's phone. 
The blonde flinched heavily and shook his head. "Wh-What..? Sorry.."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wild psycho appeared. But a hot psycho, oh yes.. XD 
Sooo, Eunkwang seems to be a bit lost, hm? Who knows, maybe I'm gonna pick him up, I would even cook dinner for him<3 Okay, no. I'm the worst when it comes to cooking. /sobs/ I'll be such a bad housewife.
Okay well.. There goes chapter 2, hope you liked it♥