Unaesthetic

With moldy hair..

"Hey man, come in.."
Ilhoon opened the door for his best friend and stepped aside. "How's it going? Everything's settled now?"
Eunkwang walked in the house, got rid of his shoes and jacket and walked towards the livingroom. "Maaan, you won't believe it.. There's a lot I have to tell you, but yes.. Everything's settled.."
The other boy closed the door and rushed after the blonde, jumped on the couch and looked at him in expectation. "Tell me, what's up?"
"Well..", the blond boy started and dropped his body on the couch as well. 
"As I stayed in the park yesterday, I met a reeeally, like really really weird guy.. He wanted to know why I was crying, he was really intrusive.. And as I told him that it's nothing a stranger like him should worry about, he started telling me his name, his age, where he lives, what he's doing and all that stuff.. Seriously, I felt like in some kind of reality show or something like that.."
Ilhoon raised an eyebrow at the other and laughed a bit. "Are you sure you weren't hallucinating?"
"Shut up! I wasn't!", the blond boy laughed as well and punched Ilhoon's shoulder lightly. "I hadn't finished yet! After I left your house I went to the park again and after a while I heard a voice, yelling for something called 'Hamo'.. You won't believe it, man.. It was the same guy, searching for his dog.. That was so weird.."
"That's interesting.." Ilhoon nodded and scraped his chin thoughtfully. "You know what? That sounds like... Wow, man! I'm sure! He's your stalker! Eunkwang!! You should go to the police!! Maybe he's going to set his killer-dog on you!" 
Ilhoon looked at his friend with a serious expression. Well, at least he tried.
Both of them cracked up in laughter as Eunkwang started punching Ilhoon's shoulder again.
"Shut the up! That's not funny!"
"Okay, okay! Okaaaay! Get awaaay!" Ilhoon struggled with his feet to kick Eunkwang off the couch, but it didn't work at all.
They continued their little fight, using pillows from time to time, punching the other's shoulders, chest and stomach.

"Good morning, Eunkwang.."
Eunkwang lifted his head and looked at the door to the kitchen. "Morning, Mrs. Ju- Aaah!"
Another pillow hit his face causing him to slip off the couch, landing face-down on the ground. "You little er.."
Ilhoon couldn't hold his laughter and wiped over his eyes. "Sorry, dude.. Come on, stand up.." 
He reached his hand out to help his friend, but Eunkwang grabbed his hand and pulled him down on the ground as well, smashing the pillow on the back of Ilhoon's head.
"Now we're even with each other."
"Ouch.. I'm gonna tell my mom that you're hitting your best friend.."
"I'm still here, honey.. It was really funny to watch your little fight.. Well, I'll start cooking lunch. Do you want to join us, Eunkwang?"
The two boys stood up from the floor and turned towards Ilhoon's mother. "No, thank you.. I guess I'll leave now.."
The lady shrugged once and made her way to the kitchen.
"You're leaving already?"
The moldy blond boy walked towards the frontdoor. "Yes, I wanted to go to the hairdresser, forgot about that?"
"Oooh, right.. You want to get rid of that mold, right?"
Eunkwang laughed a bit as he started to dress himself. "It's not like mold.. It's more like-"
"Mold. Definitely mold." Ilhoon cut the other's words and sticked his tongue out at him. 
"Okay, okay.. Mold. Nevermind, see you Monday at school, right?"
"Yeah, see you.."

Eunkwang walked along the streets to his regular hairdresser's and as he reached the saloon Minhyuk's words suddenly popped up in his mind again. 
'I'm living in a flat not far from here' and 'I'm working 4 days a week as hairdresser'
The blonde pursed his lips thoughtfully, breathed deeply in and entered the store. 
"Hello, sir.. How can I help you?" An older lady waddled on her stilettos towards him and smiled at him. 
Eunkwang stared at her feet for a while and blinked a bit. That lady would definitely fracture her legs some day.

"Umm.. Well.. I wanted to know if someone called Lee Minhyuk works here..? Maybe?"
"Lee Minhyuk?", the lady asked again and shook her head. "No, sorry.. I don't know some boy called Lee Minhyuk.."
Eunkwang shrugged and bowed his head towards the lady. "Thanks anyway.. Have a nice day.."
He left the store and hit his own forehead in disbelief. "I wanted to dye my hair and now I'm walking around, searching for that stupid guy.."
The blonde didn't actually know why he had the urge to find him, he just wanted to know where he works.
Maybe to apologize for his behaviour? 
He knew he was really rude towards the red-haired.

He checked out three other hairdresser's and sighed deeply. "I'm never gonna find the store where he's working.."
He decided to check one more saloon, since it was not far from where he was at that time. 
He crossed the street and walked towards the store, peeking through the window. His eyes widened as he saw a girl with pink hair.
"That store would definitely fit him.."
He entered the saloon and walked up to the pink-haired girl. "Excuse me, ma'am.. Do you by any chance know someone called Lee Minhyuk?"
The girl looked at Eunkwang and flashed her brightest smile. "Oooh, Minhyukkie? Sure, sure! Why do you want to know?"
Yes! Eunkwang couldn't believe it. He actually found the right store - that's what he thought.
"Um well.. I checked a few hairdresser's in this area, because I search for him.."
"Oh, really? I'm sorry, dear.. Minhyuk isn't working here anymore.."
The blond boy widened his eyes. Damn it. 
"But he worked here? Do you know what he's doing nowadays?"
The girl blinked a bit surprised and shrugged afterwards. 
"You seem to be a nice guy, so I'll tell you.. He works in the Gangnam-district now.. He launched his own store there."
The Gangnam-district?
Eunkwang frowned at the girl and shook his head eventually. "Um.. Okay, thank you for your help.."
He left the store and sighed again. "So.. It's the Gangnam-district.. Damn, what's up with that guy?"

The blonde debated a while whether he should go and search for the store or he should just forget about it.
But the guilty conscience got the upper hand and he quickly took the next tram to the Gangnam-district. 
He walked up to some people, asking for help as a group of young girls walked past him. Eunkwang caught some of their words.
"You're so lucky! You got a haircut by Minhyuk himself!" 
"I know, right? And he looked incredibly good today!"
"I want him to cut my hair as well, that's so unfair!"

Eunkwang instantly his heels and rushed after the girls. "Excuse me!!"
The group turned surprised around to him and looked at his hair disgustedly. 
"Ewww.. You should definitely go to the hairdresser as well!", one of the girls said in a snappy tone. 
The blonde boy cleared his throat and rolled his eyes a bit. "Yes, I know.. That's what I wanted to ask.. You talked about a haircut by Minhyuk, right? Can you tell me where I can find his store?"
All of the girls widened their eyes and looked at him in disbelief. "You don't know his store? Where do you come from, huh?"
Eunkwang grinded his teeth lightly before taking a deep breath. "I'm not from here, but I heard that his store is the best.. Is it true?"
"Um yes? Of course?", the girl answered and pointed across the street. "Just go this way and at the crossway you have to turn left.. You can't miss it then.. But you should hurry, your hairstyle insults my aesthetic perception.."
"Yeah, yeah, sure.. Thanks.."
Eunkwang quickly turned around again and made his way to the store. "I know why I somehow hate this area. Such rude kids."

As he reached the store he carefully peeked through the windows again.
He couldn't believe his eyes. The store was huge. Really huge. 
And extremely crowded.
He wandered with his eyes through the whole store, but he couldn't see Minhyuk. 
"Seems like he's not here anymore.." 
Just as Eunkwang was about to turn around he spotted something that caught his eye.  
Red hair.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hurray, there you go with chapter 6! As a little recompense for the short chapter yesterday, I decided to upload a longer chapter this time.
Eunkwang's long and somehow nerve-wracking way to find the psycho. 
I hope you liked it and I hope I could've somehow surprised you with this chapter~  

Thanks for your comments guys, I love each and every single one of them :3
It makes me happy to read them and I'm really happy for every single subscriber♥♥