I'm sick!

2 Cats, 1 Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk frowns.

 

“Achoo!”

 

Himchan glowers.

 

Junhong stares. “Is it flu?”

 

Yongguk nods solemnly. “Yes.”

 

Junhong stands behind Yongguk, inspecting the dark cat in the human’s hands, nodding along with his owner.

 

Himchan bristles his fur, only to ignite another sneeze, jerking in his owner’s hold less than elegantly. He glowers with tearful eyes, claws itching to be unleashed as he stares down at the pair of creased brows. He’d rather Yongguk not raise him up in the air to see if he’s ill when he is obviously down with runny nose and upset body temperature, flu. And Junhong, he does not appreciate having that kitten in human-form staring at him like Yongguk.

 

He’s just a cat with flu. Why can’t they just let him off.

 

“Visit to the vet needed much.” Yongguk announces when Himchan sneezes again, mewls shrill and slim frame shivering. He puts Himchan down (at last, thinks Himchan) and goes into his room before emerging in jeans and a long sleeved shirt. He picks Himchan up again, just for the heck of it. Himchan bristles again.

 

“Flu jabs coming your way up!” He holds back a laugh when Himchan’s cat eyes widen followed by a shrieks of terror struggling in his hands. Junhong just stands at the side, chuckling until Himchan bares his teeth at the youngest in the house.

 

Yongguk doesn’t say anything else but smile as he places Himchan into his little cage before heading out to the vet with a very unwilling Himchan. Well, there’s nothing else he can do when Himchan’s stuck in cat-form with flu. Vet’s the only way out.

 

After a visit to the vet which he notes is a pretty lady with gentle hands and no evil flu jabs in hand, Himchan thinks maybe vets aren’t that scary, minusing the evil laughs and grins Yongguk gives him. And he also notes that Yongguk behaves funny at vets.

 

Well, obviously, he’s got to be understanding. The vet’s a beautiful woman and his owner’s a pathetic idiot who writes songs for a living, but nowhere near the poetic gentleness, and hasn’t got a girlfriend. Opposites attract and Yongguk is the furthest definition from caring. Himchan helps by knocking over a tray of cat snacks onto Yongguk and sits by the side, observing as the nice vet cleans up for his owner. He would have managed a -eating grin at Yongguk if not for the sneeze he is catapulting.

 

Yongguk just glares at Himchan for being a busybody when he’s not smiling at the pretty veterinarian.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eat your damn medicine, I don’t have all day for this.”

 

“Mreehhh.”

 

Yongguk’s teeth makes a creak as he grits them hard in annoyance.

 

“Don’t ‘meh’ me--or whatever disgusting sound you’re actually making—when you’re in human form. It’s pretty disturbing. Eat it!”

 

“It tastes really bad, can I not?”

 

“Obviously not. Come here!”

 

“God no—achoo!” Himchan jerks in a sneeze as he fights Yongguk’s firm arm around his neck, locking him in as a spoon is pressed onto his tight lips. “Mmph!” Himchan makes a noise in protest, turning his head away from the dark medicine that smells like floor detergent to his cat nose.

 

Yongguk, however, wouldn’t allow any of that medicine to spill. But with this stubborn mule of a cat, he’ll probably have to waste some—unless,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter