So, that's the way to get a guy?

2 Cats, 1 Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How did it go, how did it go?" Himchan almost spills his coffee as he rushes up to Junhong who just through a door. He observes the dazed look on Junhong's face and figures it out himself. 

"So what, he said he loves you too?"

Junhong stares at Himchan like he's just said something inappropriate, slapping his hands on his rosy cheeks as he plants his face into the crook of Himchan's shoulder.

"Hyung! What should I do?!"

"What what what? What happened? You confessed yet? He said he likes you too? Junhong-ah!"

Junhong just keeps squirming in his arms mumbling incoherent things, making Himchan all the more impatient about the kept up news. He pushes the tall boy off of himself and shakes him, "What, did, he, say?"

Junhong blinks once at Himchan, removes his hands from his face and straightens himself up. 

"Nothin' I just told him I'm white kitty."

-

"WHAT?!"

Yongguk almost drops his keys from the sudden scream behind the door.

"What happened again..." He grumbles when he appears at the doorway, eyeing the bundled up two together in the living room as he shuts the door behind himself.

Himchan keeps shaking poor Junhong until Yongguk can't take it anymore.

"Stop! You're gonna kill my cat!"

"Well your cat's gonna kill the other cat!"

"Himch-- wait, so now your jealousy issues have gotten so much worse?! Even Junhong?!"

"I'm sorry what-- GET OUT OF MY WAY, BANG YONGGUK!" Himchan growls and kicks a bewildered Yongguk out of the way.

"Ahh hyung save me!!" Junhong's long frame flails with Himchan's aggressive jerks and tugs, pitifully whining for help. He hasn't even got any idea what he's done wrong!

"You little ! You had one job! Just one! When are you going to tell small-eyes you love him!"

Junhong wails louder and Yongguk picks himself up from the floor. 

"Wait, so this isn't about me?"

Himchan and Junhong just gives him a dirty look and Yongguk knows when a cat does that twitch thing, it's about to pounce.

-

"Himchan hyung, are... are you sure?"

"Himchan you stupid cat, what're you doing to our Junhonggie!" Yongguk could have just pulled out all his hair.

Himchan spins Junhong around for the last time and slaps the boy on the once like a finishing announcement. Junhong yelps and scrambles into Yongguk's arms. Both of them have this face of plea hanging which Himchan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter