So affectionate

2 Cats, 1 Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhong sits at the side of Jongup's study table, pawing at the good luck charm hanging off the table lamp, having fun hitting the tingling bell sounds out of it. Jongup stares at the white feline leaping on his desk sternly until Junhong stops mid-paw and returns the stare. Jongup the kitten, moving his eyes off his work for once. 

It's rather late at night but Junhong doesn't look like he's going home any minute now. Ever since Junhong 'became' Jongup's domesticated pet, Junhong's been taking advantage of that mock identity to come and paw at Jongup's good luck charm or sleep in Jongup's bed or just to run around in Jongup's room. Not that he minds a little cat even though it's actually a boy... but Junhong's been appearing way too frequently in his life recently that even his mom is close to Junhong. Now that's a little strange.

Jongup usually narrows his eyes when Junhong goes up to his unsuspecting mother meowing like a good kitten to get a pet on the head or a loving coo. Junhong would see and pretend to not know. That makes Jongup very uncomfortable like, Mom, that's actually a guy that's almost as tall as our door. And just like that, Junhong becomes the house kitten and even the next door grandma knows him as 'white cookie' because he loves cookies. Jongup loves cookies too. But Junhong gets everything now. Jongup frowns.

"What a scheming thing you are." He says to Junhong one day, pointing down at the little pink nose.

The white kitten merely raises its chin haughtily at Jongup, leaping around from Jongup's hands when he tries to catch him.

"Junhong, really, you're going to stay here forever?"

Why not. The kitten its lips and hops into Jongup's lap, patting at the boy's stomach as a gesture to ask for a hug.

Jongup lifts him up to eye level and smiles goodnaturedly, "Junhong-ah, don't you have your own home? Aren't your family worried for you?"

The white cat's quirked mouth quickly drops to a pondering frown. Well, he hasn't seen Himchan for days...

"See... " Jongup sets Junhong down on his bed, pulling the cover over himself as he lies down on his side. "Aren't you going home?"

Junhong burrows into the blanket and soon the small lump turns into a tall boy clutching at the hem of the blanket. Jongup lifts the blanket off himself and pushes it towards Junhong who hides himself in it, asking, "Are you chasing me away?"

Jongup narrows his eyes thoughtfully for a moment and says, "Maybe. You've been here for so long."

"But I like it here... Technically, I'm just a cat, so..."

"No... You're a boy, Junhong..."

"But Jonguppie hyung~" 

Junhong burrows his head against Jongup's head, wiggling like a caterpillar until Jongup's laughing at his antics.

"Go home, Junhonggie. You can come back tomorrow."

"Really?"

Junhong hugs Jongup around the waist, smiling like a kitten and Jongup pets him on the head even though it would seem a little strange to pet such a big boy like Junhong. Junhong holds him around the waist, lingering because he likes the smell of Jongup and his body temperature. Jongup's fingers start to play with the locks of blonde hair on Junhong's head, messy unlike their usual gelled tidiness. He combs through the soft locks and feels like he'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter