I'm dead

2 Cats, 1 Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhong drinks the last drop of milk in deep thoughts and mewls a goodbye a tad bit reluctantly to Jongup before making his way home.

He ducks through the cat door and meets a surprised Himchan who picks him up from the floor with widened eyes.

"Junhong! Where did you go?!"

Said kitten gives a little growl rumbling in his chest before transforming into his human-shape. Overwhelmed by the sudden weight in his hands, Himchan lets go and chides the boy with the twitching cat ears before him.

"Yah!"

"Why did the two of you abandon me!"

"We did not! Yongguk was going to fetch you today and then you're gone! He's looking for you now!"

"Hmph. You two better be!"

With that, Junhong marches into the bedroom in all his bare glorious form with a huff, leaving Himchan a little bit guilty but a bit more puzzled by the look of gloom he caught across the catboy's face.

"Why... Jonguppie hyung..." Junhong rolls himself into his blankets and sighs.

"Junhong ah!" Yongguk's voice travels into the bedroom from the corridor and Junhong slowly turns his head to see the man stepping into the bedroom.

"Junhong-ah..." The man however, softens his voice at the look of gloom over Junhong's face. The half-kitten twitches his white ears and asks monotonously, "What is it, Yongguk hyung."

"Err... Nothing... Just came by to see if you're alright! Glad you're back!"

"Okay hyung..."

Junhong rolls back into the bundle of blankets once more and Yongguk slowly edges away from the dark aura emanating from the bundled ball, the force too much for him to take. He closes the door silently and almost walks into Himchan when he turns around. Both of them exchange silent gasps before Yongguk shoves Himchan to the living room hurriedly.

"Whatchu' standin' behind me for?!"

"I'm just checking on Junhong! There's something wrong with that cat..."

"I can tell." Yongguk runs a hand through his hair and quirks his lips to the side. "It couldn't be because I kind of forgot about him, could it?"

Himchan just glares.

 

 

 

Junhong is a little kitten but his world is less than just little flowers of innocent happiness right now. He's a troubled city cat who has a lover who doesn't even know he exists... Yes, he thinks he got some of that drama from Himchan.

"Jonguppie hyung!" He trots his little paws excitedly, running in the direction of his one and only object of affection. Jongup's sitting on a park bench, the young man in his un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter