On the wrong side of the bed!

2 Cats, 1 Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He sniffles and turns. What is this wonderful smell? It smells really familiar and it smells really nice, warm and fresh and he just wants to keep burying his face into it forever! But wait, his bed doesn't smell this way. Ew, certainly not Himchan hyung.

His eyes snap open and he sees the glaring sunlight shining through the agape window as if beaming a loud warning at him,

dude, you're in someone else's bed.

"Oh my god!" He holds onto the mattress tightly, trying to grip tight onto his sanity about to take flight out of the window along with him. Well, he doesn't feel so tiny and he feels extremely bare. And that only means that he's...

"Hey..."

Junhong would have bitten down onto the blanket around himself if it wasn't Jongup's. 

"You're awake..." 

He wants to shrivel up and die because Jongup's staring at him and it's awkward because he's a teenage boy. Oh god, why did he have to change in his sleep? Jongup scratches his head awkwardly and darts his eyes out of the window but is kind enough to shut the room door behind him. Grabbing the blanket tighter in his hands, Junhong slides down onto Jongup's pillow and forces down the hysterical scream. He can't take the fact that he's so and Jongup just closed the door and sealed both of them inside this room. It feels like everything is screaming at him, 'Junhong, you're so bloody !'

He sinks into Jongup's bed with wide, disturbed eyes. Jongup just stares at the long legged teenage boy slowly moulds into a lump underneath his blanket about to wrestle its way out of it. Jongup chuckles and lifts the covers off of Junhong. The tiny kitten looks his way and meows. He touches its head and under its chin because it looks so adorable tripping over his sheets. He coos inwardly until he realises that this is just Junhong, Junhong the boy with legs longer than his, that person who confessed to him.

There's another silence and Junhong climbs up to Jongup's side table again. He ducks his head towards the window and Jongup says, "No, you go out from the door!"

Junhong takes a few clumsy steps back at Jongup's words and his blush would have been obvious if not for his white fur. Looking at those silly little paws, Jongup is just glad that Junhong didn't fall to his death climbing through his window last night. But hey, cats have nine lives and they always land on their feet. 

Wait, does that apply to half-cats?

"Why are you in my room?"

Meow.

"Wow, okay. Get away with this language barrier."

Meeeeow.

Jongup gets up and throws out some clothes from his closet before going out of the room, leaving the door shut. Junhong stares at the clothes and leaps ontop of them. He morphs and tugs on those clothings and they all smell like Jongup. It makes him blush.

He's about to go open the door when Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter