It's between you two

2 Cats, 1 Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, Junhong-ah!" Himchan grabs Junhong by the shoulders, detaching the bawling kid off of him and attempts to shake some sense into the almost hysterical boy. Both Yongguk and Himchan show signs of worry when they see Junhong's unsightly tears. The boy's a mess!

 

"Junhong, what's wrong! Stop crying! And go put on some clothes, you're a big boy now!" Himchan guides Junhong into their room, the boy's shoulders shaking jerkily in sobs. "Go put on some clothes and we'll talk."

 

Himchan shuts the door and turns to Yongguk whose brows look as creased as an old pancake. Himchan flicks the wrinkles on Yongguk's face. 

 

"Stop frowning like this. You look awful."

 

"Yah, that hurts!" Yongguk rubs at his forehead and pulls Himchan away from Junhong's room. "He must have ran home in his cat form. Looks like something really bad happened between the two of them..."

 

"This small eyes!" Himchan barks, frightening Yongguk who quickly puts a hand over his mouth.

 

"Shh! Junhong wouldn't want to hear this now!" Yongguk warns and Himchan nods apologetically.

 

Junhong appears behind the room door, rubbing his sore eyes. Himchan goes up to him and pulls down his hands.

 

"Yah, you wore your shirt inside out... Junhong let's go sit down..." Himchan sets Junhong down on the edge of the bed, putting an arm around the boy, asking, "Junhong, what happened? Himchan hyung will avenge you!"

 

Yongguk trails behind them quietly, hanging at the door when Junhong looks up at him before turning to put his arms around Himchan who makes faces at Yongguk.

 

"Get out!" He mouths and Yongguk leaves begrudgingly, shutting the room door behind himself and feeling absolutely left out. Why doesn't Junhong want to tell me!"

 

A few minutes later, Yongguk leaps up from the couch, almost dropping the remote control when he hears Himchan's yell from the bedroom. He rushes to the room, rubbing his chest because his heart almost went out from there. 

 

"Yah, what happened?"

 

The room door flings open and Himchan's eyes are flashing with those kind of death glare Yongguk always shies away from. "Yah, Himchan!"

 

"This small eyes... I want to kill him!"

 

"No, Himchan hyung! Don't!" Junhong grabs Himchan from the back, saying, "I don't want to see him now... Don't do anything please!"

 

"Junhong-ah! But he..." Himchan stops talking, petting Junhong's head. 

 

Yongguk, who doesn't know a single thing, is impatient and worried. "Himchan, what happened? What did Jongup do! Yah, did he do anything to Junhong!"

 

Himchan surveys Yongguk's furious expression and narrows his eyes at Yongguk. "Please, not everyone is a ert like you."

 

"W-what?" Yongguk stutters as Himchan turns back to Junhong, putting the boy into bed.

 

"Sleep, Junhong. You'll feel better."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter