As white as a paperball

2 Cats, 1 Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhong wakes up in the semi-circle Himchan made. He yawns wide and uncurls himself from the make-shift bed. Climbing over the maroon cat's tummy, Junhong totters to the bathroom with sleepy eyes, vision blurry in the dark. The digital clock is blinking 1am in the middle of the night and Junhong can't decide whether to go in kitty form or human form... Ah screw that, he do whatever.

Suddenly he's wide awake staring at the high high moon. And then he's feeling the corners of his mouth drooping because he's missing somebody. He goes back to his room, tries to curl back into Himchan but Himchan's mumbling things about toilet paper in his sleep. He leaves the sprawled out maroon cat alone to its own wild dream with toiletries and tiptoes to the frontdoor, even though his cat paws are quiet enough.

He takes one glance back and pushes through the cat door.

-

The streets look even scarier at night when it's dark and only the streetlights are . The convenience store sits quietly at one corner of the street, unlit and shadowed. Junhong half-runs to the store, finding a little comfort sitting before the shuttered doors as he glances back at the dim streets. He paws at the shutters and they knock against the barricade behind noisily. Frightened by the noise, Junhong leaps away and turns to sit on the concrete path, staring up at the shophouse. 

Jonguppie hyung is just there...

In the middle of the night when the stars are out there's a tiny cat looking as white as a roll of paperball si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter