just a cat

2 Cats, 1 Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk’s out for work and that leaves two bored cats at home with nothing much to do except flip through channels on the tv and raid the refrigerator until they are bored enough to do cat things like claw the toy mouse on the floor, in cat-form of course. Himchan blinks at the television screen, at the verge of giving in to boredom and sinking down onto the cotton mouse on the tiled floor. Luckily for him, he quickly finds brand new entertainment to occupy himself.

 

Through his periphery, he catches a tiny white kitten, the size of a fist, pushing its head into a loosely buckled cat collar the colour of baby blue. Himchan rests the side of his head on his open palm, observing the clumsy kitten stuff its head through its collar before stumbling its way towards the pet door.

 

Not even a note or goodbye, thinks Himchan. He grins mischievously and morphs into his cat-form, making his way through the pet door, long dark chocolate tail behind him.

 

Junhong goes down the street, a little skip in his little paws as he make his way to the usual hangout but what he doesn’t know is that today’s visit would be accompanied by a mysterious guest, trailing behind him with the agility of a mature feline.

 

Himchan narrows his eyes as Junhong enters the convenience store. He gets lifted up as soon as he steps beside the counter. Himchan tuts his cat tongue as Junhong purrs with happy closed eyes against the store owner’s kid. Well, well, he should have known something was going on when Junhong was playing with that kid!

 

Himchan decides to stay and watch for a while until Jongup feeds Junhong with a piece of his buttered bread that he goes off to find his own amusement.

 

 

 

 

“What are you saying, hyung!”

 

“How long has it been? Hurry up, before Yongguk comes back.”

 

“Err… a while, I guess?”

 

“Sheesh. Does he know you’re half-neko?” Himchan quirks a brow and knows his question is plain redundant when Junhong flushes a faint red. He plops down on the shared bed, wagging his finger. “You can’t go on like this, Junhong.”

 

The younger cat catches Himchan’s finger and kneels on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter