I believe we can

2 Cats, 1 Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It seems like they have finally patched things up properly. All is well for Junhong and Jongup, the two young lovebirds.

 

However, Himchan's still extremely worried and overly protective, and still a little hostile towards Junhong's new boyfriend. Junhong can still enjoy sweet times with Jongup with some help from Yongguk who calls Himchan a cat from hell. It's bad enough that Himchan has a vicious tongue, he's also got the agility of a cat and trust him, Himchan's not that much weaker than him.

 

"Go Junhong! Hurry!"

 

"Alright, bye Yongguk hyung, see you later! You too, Himchan hyung!" Junhong looks radiant and excited for his first date as he rushes out of the house, closing the door shut after waving a quick goodbye to his wrestling hyungs.

 

"Yah! Bang Yongguk! Let me go!" Himchan is almost grinding the words through his teeth. He was prepared to go down with Junhong to give that Small Eyes some warning before that rascal takes his precious Junhong on a first date but Bang Yongguk, being that annoying man he always is, holds him in place with some wrestling technique he probably mimicked off the television. 

 

"Shut the hell up, you stupid cat!" He knocks the fiesty half-cat on the head once and releases him. "Stop trying to mess up Junhong's date. Poor kid's got enough of drama."

 

"That hurt!" Himchan rubs his head, a little teary in the eye from the pain. "Small Eyes could use a little warning! He's taking Junhong on a date! A date!!"

 

Yongguk rolls his eyes. Himchan's got a huge Junhong complex.

 

 

 

 

Jongup and Junhong spent the whole day at the most cliche dating spot ever, the amusement park. But Junhong is contented with that, they are both into extreme rides. Jongup's the kind to laugh on a rollercoaster, and Junhong thought he was the only weird one. When he gets tired, he transform into a kitten and Jongup picks him up and puts him on the shoulder. Junhong goes around getting a free ride, smiling cheek to cheek as he lays on his tummy against Jongup's shoulder. 

 

Jongup walks him home in the sunset and Junhong finds the orange of the setting sun incredibly romantic against Jongup's copper skin. It feels nice and warm, just like Jongup. Jongup likes the blue cotton candy and he loves the diving rollercoaster. That's what Junhong learned about Jongup today. It makes him feel special to know these things about Jongup, as if he's the only person who knows Jongup truly. 

 

They arrive at Junhong's house and Jongup rubs the white kitten's head affectionately before knocking on the door. Luckily, Yongguk opens the door with an amiable smile, inviting Jongup in as the white kitten lands gracefully onto the tiled floor and dashes into the bedroom. Jongup smiles at the sight. It's cute, the way he runs with his little legs and paws but he's absolutely a giant as a boy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter