Chapter 8

Can't go back home

Hi. It's Lilly. Umm, this chapter is sort of weird. It may contain....sleeping and cuddles..... WARNING: may cause shipping to a high degree. Remember, it's cuddly not ty, because I know you all expect me to be the innocent maknae ^-^

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%

The next afternoon, we left to the fanmeet. I stayed away from the gigantic crowd and tried to stay with Seunghyun at all times. I wanted to stay next to him and even before it started, I had recieved at least a billion whispers and glares from people in the crowd. After I was introduced, I stayed as far away as I could from the crowd. Some people pointed and talked about me, but I didn't want to listen. I noticed a girl pointing to me while she talked to Jaejin, whom I had left when I moved away from the crowd to avoid odd conversations with fans, and others gathered around. He motioned me over, and I reluctantly obeyed. When I got there, he put his arm around my shoulder and smiled. "This is Jamie, and she is Hongki's..... long-time friend," he said.

"Is she dating any of you?" a girl asked and I could feel more eyes piercing my skin.

"No! She's just a great friend to all of us," he said with a chuckle. I started to inch away from the attention, but Jaejin caught me. "Jamie, stay here. I know you're not shy," he said, pulling me back.

"Yes, I am," I said silently, barely audible.

"Why don't we get to see her with you guys?" another girl asked. Jaejin looked at me with a smile. Because I will cry if I get in front of a camera.

"Next time FT island has a chance to make a video, she and maybe her little sister will be in it," he promised them. The girls smiled at me and left. "See? The Primadonnas don't hate you, and they want to see you more often!" he assured me. I didn't want to say he was right.

"They thought I was one of FT island's girlfriends," I replied. "That's not good."

"They know that you're only a friend now, so stop worrying," he told me.

When they had finally finished, it was night time and we went back home. "Oppas, can we please just sit and watch a movie?" I asked desperately. I was tired of crying and arguing and I just wanted to do something more interesting. Hongki looked at me and frowned. "Why not?" I asked, knowing the answer was no.

"I think you should sleep. We should all sleep. It's been a very busy day, and we need to practice tomorrow," he said. I rolled my eyes and went into my room to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to a person laughing. I opened the door and saw Minhwan sitting on the couch, watching a movie. He saw me. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I wake you, Jamie?" he asked.

"That's not fair. They told me I had to sleep and not watch a movie....." I answered, rubbing my eyes.

"Do you want to, umm, watch it with me?" Minhwan said awkwardly. I smiled and sat on the couch with him. I didn't even know the name of the movie, but I was so bored, and I guess Minhwan was, too.

"Maknae, dongsaeng, wake up," I heard Jaejin's quiet and soothing voice. I opened my eyes, tired and annoyed to wake up, and Seunghyun was holding his phone camera pointing at me, filming me probably. Wait, I'm not the maknae.... I lifted up my head and realized Minhwan's chest had been my pillow.

"Oh my god! Oh my god, no! This can't be happening!!" I yelled out, pushing my body away from his. Minhwan woke up suddenly and sat up, staring at me wide-eyed, confused, and somewhat nervous. He looked over at Seunghyun and Jaejin, who were dying of laughter.

"What happened and why were you near me?" Minhwan asked.

"We came in and you guys were cuddling! You were so cute!" Jaejin teased between laughter. Minhwan looked at me in real concern.

"Jamie, what do they mean by 'cuddling'?" he asked slowly.

"Well, I had my head on your chest, because I fell asleep after the movie, and we..... cuddled," I said embarrassingly. I probably just ruined Minhwan's entire reputation. "Mianhe, I am so sorry, Minhwan," I said. He looked down at the floor.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I ever talked to you," he said, getting up and leaving to his room.

"You had to woken up somehow and we weren't going to push her on the floor, Minhwan!" Seunghyun yelled to him. I looked at him. "What? Hongki said we had to wake you guys up," he answered.

"You just had to film us, didn't you?" I asked, going to my room to get dressed. When I finished dressing, I came out face to face with Minhwan. But why did I want to either cry or stab him?

____________________________________________________________________

Hi! I probably scared you guys with the intro to the chapter. And I've decided there will be a love story somewhere in this. Please comment below and tell me who it should be...... I'm sort of leaning toward Minhwan though ^-^ Hashi konata, bye!