Chapter 7

Can't go back home

"Minhwan, you're so rude. Be nicer to her," Hongki said.

"Oppa, Minhwan doesn't need a hug. He's too busy with Ally," I told him, releasing Jaejin. "He likes Ally," I added, not saying the extra more than me part I had floating in my head.

"Chingu-ya, are you sure Ally doesn't want to sleep? She's been crying so much, and it would be good to let her rest those tired eyes,"  Seunghyun said. Minhwan looked up at him and frowned.

"Okay....." Minhwan said hesitantly. He got up and carried her into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Figures. Ally is the closest one to his age," Jonghoon stated. I giggled and sat on the couch. "Omo! I just had an idea, chingus!" He said eagerly, and I looked at the others gravitating toward him. There was whispering, but I didn't feel like listening. I was too comfortable on the couch. I watched the door to my room open and close, revealing an unhappy Minhwan. And he suddenly looked at me.

"Do you know what they're talking about?" He asked, sitting on the other side of the couch. I shook my head and looked at the ground. I have to say, if Seunghyun and I never knew each other, I would've started hitting on him. He had smooth brown eyes, cute black bangs, and the rest of him was just handsome, and a little bit irresistible.... What am I saying?! I don't like Minhwan and he doesn't like me! Yet, I couldn't help but try to notice any other features I liked about him.

"What are you staring at....?" He asked, a little creeped out. I looked at the ground and blushed with embarrassment.

"Sorry, Minhwan. I just.... I'm sorry," I replied. Of course he would look up. Of course I looked the strangest person ever. "What's wrong with me?" I mumbled to myself, hopefully inaudible. Knowing my luck, I probably wasn't.

"Nothing, really. I'm just..... a little...... uncomfortable. Mianhe," he stuttered. I looked at him and he was stretched out on two sections of the couch, with his body on one and his legs sprawled out in the next. I only had the one closest to his legs, but I tried to not look at him for too long.

"Why do you like Ally more than me?" I asked him, staring at the floor.

"I don't like her more, but I'm just..... I'm better at talking to her," Minhwan replied.

"So you don't like me because I'm too hard to talk to?" I asked sadly, bringing my knees to my chest. "Mianhe."

"No, I just can't talk to girls....." he responded. I looked at him and I could tell he was frustrated. "Little kids are so happy and eager to talk, but I don't get to talk to girls that often. I can't..... practice, I guess." He was talking to a girl right now! But then again, how many times had he stuttered?

"It's okay, Minhwan. I'll go talk to your hyungs," I told him as I got up and went over to Hongki, who immediately smiled brightly and put his arm around me.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Are you finished talking to Minhwan?" he asked carefully in English. I looked up and smiled.

"Yes. and you don't have to speak English to impress me, oppa," I replied. "Korean is good," I added. He nodded and chuckled, and I noticed the rest of them were smiling at me. This made me uneasy and I could understand why Minhwan would be uncomfortable. "Why are you all just staring at me?" I asked. Seunghyun looked at Hongki.

"Can I please tell her, hyung?" he pleaded excitedly. I was very confused and didn't notice Hongki's nod. "Jamie, guess what?" he asked in English. Why were they all speaking English all of a sudden?

"What?" I asked, but by the smile on his face, I could tell his answer wasn't going to be a good one.

"You're coming to a fanmeet tomorrow! You can meet all the Primadonnas!" he said happily in Korean (thank god). My heart dropped to the bottom of my chest and broke into a million tiny pieces. I knew I was going to cry because I did not want to meet the Primadonnas. If one of them didn't like me, none of them would.

"Why would you do that to me?" I asked, my voice broken and shaking. "Even if they all like me, I don't want to tell them that I was beaten! Then my dad will show up for sure!" I screeched. Seunghyun planted his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"Don't worry about your father. If you really want to, we can just not say your name or make a different name for you. And we won't tell them about your past, okay? It's our secret," he said calmly. "I've got it! You can be Minhwan's sister!" I shook my head vigorously. "Please, Jamie! You would've gotten introduced at some point, why not tomorrow?" he asked, but I pushed him away from me.

"I don't care! Seunghyun, I have Ally, too! What's she going to do? Come with us or stay home?! And all your fans will just think I'm a threat to you guys' relationships! And I really don't want to Minhwan's sister! They all probably know he doesn't have a sister!"

Long story short, Ally and I will stay away from the crowd when they start signing things, and I will be FT island's friend in a bad place. So I could stay with them and they'll introduce me. But I still have to go to it.

______________________________________________________________________________

I got so bored...... I decided that all the chapters should be this long and I like writing this much. ^-^ anyway, if my chapter isn't this long, it's because I haven't updated in a while and I need to put something up...... Hashi konata! Fighting!