Chapter 11

Can't go back home

"Wait.... What do you mean by that?" I asked curiously, quite interested. He smiled and came closer.

"I know a few clubs around here...... Do you want to go?" Seunghyun asked suggestively. I gave a smile and nodded contently. Somewhere with dancing and partying, with the added bonus of drinking? I was definitely in.

"As long as I can go like this," I said, gesturing towards my clothing. He nodded and laughed a little. "Thank you!" I responded energetically, hugging him. He hugged me back.

"Let's go, c'mon!" he said happily, pulling away and running over to the door like a dog. I giggled and left out the door to get to his car.

When I got there, I sat by Seunghyun at the bar. Someone sat next to me, but I ignored them. "Seunghyun, will you dance with me?" I asked sweetly. He smiled and nodded. I had wanted to dance with him so bad, and now I was actually going to do it! He led me out onto the dance floor and we danced. He wasn't bad either.

"Can I dance with her?" a guy asked. Seunghyun looked over in confusion and nodded slightly. He left me with another man, who was great at dancing but I wanted Seunghyun back.... "So what's your name?" he asked.

"Umm, Jamie. What's yours?"

"I'm Chung-Hee. You are beautiful," he said. He was obviously drunk, but the compliment was still nice. He took my hand and pulled me closer to his body.

"What're you doing?" I asked, a little concerned over where this conversation had led me. He smiled and pulled me along as he walked towards a table with three other guys. "What are you doing?!"

"Relax. A girl as beautiful as you shouldn't worry your pretty little head," he said, picking up a lager of beer. "I found a good one, Jong."

"What do you mean? Why am I over here?" I asked frantically. I wanted to call Seunghyun over. He could make them stop.

"I said RELAX!!" Chung-Hee yelled, slamming the lager down. He was so drunk it was scary. Literally.

"I'm leaving!" I shouted at him. I turned around, but I realized he still had a strong grip on my wrist. "Let me go!"

"No, you're staying. Come on, we can buy you a few drinks!" the one I assumed was Jong answered. Chung-Hee forced me to sit next to Jong and I pushed him away. What are they doing? I was only 19, and I wasn't going to drink! Sure, maybe I could drink wine, but it tastes awful.

"I don't drink! Leave me alone! SEUNGHYUN!" I yelled across the bar. I stood up and looked for him, only to find him dancing with a better and ier girl. Of course. "Never mind, I think I'll stay here."

"Much better," another one said. I couldn't believe it; Seunghyun was now dancing with another girl as if I didn't exist. Might as well let these guys take care of me, right? Obviously Seunghyun wouldn't.

An hour or so later, Jong took my hand and got up. I followed him, but he was moving towards the bathroom. No! I'm not a make out or toy!

"Where are you taking me, Jong?!" I questioned loudly. He turned around and scowled at me.

"Shut up!" he said. I ripped my hand out of his and went back to the table. He followed and grabbed a lager of beer. Before I could move, he poured all the beer onto my chest. I gasped in horror and slapped him, then I went over to Seunghyun, who was sitting at the bar.

"What happened to you?" Seunghyun asked in shock. Tears filled up in my eyes, but I wasn't going to cry.

"Take me home," I told him slowly, holding back rivers of tears. He nodded and led me out to his car. "Wait, are you going to drive us?!"

"I haven't had anything to drink but water. Now let's go," he said. I got in the car reluctantly. I didn't even want to talk to Seunghyun anymore; he didn't even try to help me and I wasn't about to forgive him. "What happened?" he asked.

"That guy poured beer all over me! Now I'm freezing, and wet, and my shirt is ruined!" I yelled at him, letting a few tears fall. I would've broken out into tears, but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of letting him comfort me. When we got back, I stomped inside and took a shower. I hated every single one of the guys right now, Seunghyun especially.

______________________________________________________

Yay I finished! I felt so bad for not updating so here you go! I'm sorry it took so long :(