Chapter 10

Can't go back home

The next morning, I was woken up (not on Minhwan this time) by Seunghyun, and he looked so tired. "Wake up, Jamie," he whispered, shaking my shoulder.

"Seunghyun.... It's too early. Leave me alone...." I answered, pulling the covers over my head. He took the covers off my head and pushed my shoulder. "I heard you. Now go away...."

"I'm serious, Jamie. Please get up," he said again louder. I opened my eyes and looked at him annoyedly.

"Why? What is so important right now?" I said, agitated. I would've slapped him already if he was one of the other oppas. He looked as if he was going to fall asleep. "Oppa-ya! Answer me!" I yell-whispered.

"Please get dressed. I will tell you when you get out here. Ally woke up before you," he said, so I sat up in surprise. "C'mon, get dressed." He said, looking at my tank top, more like crop top now, that I was wearing. I rolled my eyes and pushed him out the door so I could remove my.... comfortable clothing, and put on actual clothes. When I came out, Seunghyun looked over to me from the kitchen, which was basically behind the living room in one big room, and his eyes grew wide.

"What? You look like you've never seen a girl before," I said, and I recalled that this was the smae thing I told my dad when he saw me in a tight dress. I looked down and I had all my clothes on, so what was he staring at? Of course, maybe he was staring at my clothes. I had on my favorite, but tight, pink v-neck and some skinny jeans. "If you don't like this, you'd better tell me we're shopping today because my clothes are not modest."

"No, that's okay.... I just, uhh, you look cute...?" he struggled for a compliment. I smiled at him.

"Aww, gabsabnida, oppa, I appreciate that," I said contently. I was about to come over but-

"Are you wearing make-up?! Why?!" he said loudly. My sweet smile was replaced with a frown of confusion, and did he really notice that I had mascara and eyeliner on? Not even my best friends could tell if I was wearing make-up or not most of the time, but my dad always did, and he'd slap me if I wore it too much. 'Jamie, you can wear that to school, but if you come back home with it, I'll slap it off of you.'

"What do you mean, why? I like it and it makes me feel.... pretty," I answered. "Do you want me to take it off?"

"You don't have to take it off. I was just asking because.... you don't look like the girl to wear make-up," he told me. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch, pouting. "Jamie, don't be mad at me. I'm just saying you look like a sweet and natural girl."

"I'm not. I'm the type that likes make-up, so get used to it," I said. He came over and lowered himself at his knees to my height, and he smiled. Why did he and Minhwan both have the most perfect smiles?

"Okay, I will. Why don't you smile more? Jonghoon was right when he said you look pretty when you're happy," he said adorably. I giggled a little, but then I reverted back to my frown. "No, you were so pretty right there. Shall I give you a reason to smile?"

"I don't know. I don't know if I want to smile at all," I told him. "It depends on the reason."

"Well, you're talking to me, Song Seunghyun, guitarist and rapper of FT island," he answered with a giggle. I smiled a little. "No, more." I shook my head and frowned because my father kept breaking into my thoughts.

"I have nothing to smile about, Seunghyun," I said, knowing he would try again. Then I realized: What happens if I have to go? If I make the manager mad at me, or the boys get tired of me, or the Primadonnas don't want me anymore, what will I do? This thought broke my heart, and I felt a lump in my throat forming. I looked into Seunghyun's eyes with the terrible question replaying in my head: You guys will leave me and Ally alone in the cold, won't you? Even though Seunghyun's eyes looked so innocent as if he and his friends would keep me forever, I knew it wouldn't be like this.

The lump become a cancerous tumor as his eyes become soft and sympathetic to my broken and soulless being. He leaned forward and kissed my lips, and I could tell he was trying hard to make me smile again. His lips were so soft and sweet, and the kiss was the most perfect thing I had ever felt. It was so.... unique, and it made me sad that I'd never get another perfect kiss like this one. He pulled away, but I still couldn't help the goofy grin I stretched across my face. "Much better. You're so much happier," he said with a soft smile, which made me giggle.

"Why did you wake me up? Was it just because you wanted to kiss me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Seunghyun blushed a little and got up, offering me a hand to help me up off the couch. I gladly took it and he brought me up.

"Anya, I wanted to take you to-" Seunghyun was interrupted by a phone call. He quickly took his phone out and answered. "Hello?" he answered. "Hyung, I just got a little sidetracked, so don't yell at me. Haha, funny, you're killing me, hyung. Okay, bye," he said, pausing between sentences. He looked right over to me. "Well, Hongki and the others went to eat breakfast and I had to go ten minutes ago after I woke you up, and then that happened, and now they went somewhere else...."

"I'm sorry, oppa. I didn't mean to make you late...." I said, ashamed. My proud smile left again and he looked at me with sorrow.

"No, that's okay. Really. And I have a better idea......" Seunghyun said mischievously.

_____________________________________________________________

OMG IT'S SNOWING!!! Anyway, I'm sorry I was late to update this..... I had school, and then I had homework, and then I had the other fanfic. I'll try to update as much as possible! Hashi Konata, fighting! ^-^