Chapter 14

Can't go back home

When we arrived at home, I found Seunghyun and Jonghoon watching TV. I slipped into my room and slept. The first relaxed sleep I'd had in a long time. It made me feel so much better to have someone to love and love me. The only thing that woke me up the next morning was him.

"Good morning, noona," he said. I smiled as I sat up in my bed.

"Good morning, oppa," I replied happily. I was so glad to see him. I hugged him. "What are we doing today?" I asked sweetly. He blushed and hugged me back.

"We're seeing fans today," he answered. I pouted because I couldn't so much as touch Minhwan around the Primadonnas... Or there would be a bloodbath.

"Can I stay with you then, oppa?" I asked. He nodded and ruffled my hair.

"Why don't you get dressed noona?" He asked. I smiled and got up, promptly putting on clothes when he left. I wore my favorite red crop top with some regular jeans. I brushed my hair and looked into the mirror. My hair looked pretty for the first time in what felt like months. My entire outfit was pretty. Maybe my shoulder was showing too much? I pulled up the sleeve of my shirt. No, that just looks stupid. I pulled on the other sleeve, so now both of my bra straps were showing. I groaned and pulled it back over to one shoulder. I left my room, taking my phone in my pocket. I stood outside my room, where all the members could see me. It was as if not one of them had seen me before. "What are you staring at....?"

"Jamie, you look amazing!" Seunghyun said with a smile. Nice try, but you had your chance. I smiled at him, though. I was done ignoring him and Jonghoon.

"Gabsabnida, Seunghyun," I responded, blushing lightly. 

"Yes, Jamie, you look beautiful. But are you sure you want to wear that to see fans?" Hongki asked.

"Umm, yeah, as long as it's okay with you guys....." I said. Minhwan got up and went behind me to hug me around my waist again.

"Hyung, can we keep her like this? She's so cute! I'm sure the Primadonnas will think so, too," he said happily. Hongki smiled.

"Fine, Minhwan-goon. We can keep her like this," he agreed. I smiled brightly and turned to hug Minhwan. He picked me up and spun me around, like Seunghyun did.

"Hey!" I said playfully with giggles. He let me down safely, leaving me to smile gleefully and giggle. I looked over to the others and I could tell the others were shocked, especially Seunghyun.

"When did you guys start acting nice to each other?" Jonghoon asked. "What happened to you guys hating each other?"

"Well, he is my oppa now. Just like you guys," I said, trying hard not to blurt out that I loved him. Maybe not even Minhwan knew, so why ruin everything now? "And it happened when Daddy called."

"Wow, Minhwan, it took you that long to like her?" Seunghyun asked, but I could he wanted to add the part about sleeping/cuddling together.

"Yeah, I guess I was a little slow. But now she's my noona," he said, wrapping his arms around me. All the others looked at each other then back at us in shock.

"She's your noona? Minhwan, that was really fast. Not even we call her noona yet," Seunghyun responded. I rolled my eyes.

"Guys, I've been your noona the whole time. I don't know why you don't call me that, and it's sort of sad that I had to point it out...." I answered.

"Okay, come on. We should go see the Primadonnas now," Jonghoon said, getting up. The very fact that no one but Minhwan called me noona told me that he was the only one that wanted me to stay enough that I was his noona.

When we got to the fan meet, I stayed with Minhwan until the fans were allowed to talk to them. I stood against the wall, humming quietly to myself. I looked around and saw a girl talking to another. She was about my age and very pretty. Her smile was so friendly and welcoming, and I knew instantly that I wanted her to be my friend. She noticed me, smiled happily, and waved. I gave a smile in return and waved, too.

I stared down at the floor to avoid any misunderstandings about me being weird. I heard footsteps toward me, so I looked up. The girl and her friend came over to me. "Hi! Are you FT island's noona?" she asked carefully in English.

"If that's what Primadonnas call me now, then yes. Yes, I am," I replied to her in English with a small smile. She bowed and smiled at me.

"Very nice to meet you. I am Park Min Hae," she said. I smiled happily.

"I'm Jamie. So you're a Primadonna?" I asked, looking her up and down. She didn't exactly look like a fan of FT island.... She nodded proudly, though. I saw her friend tugging on her arm.

"Oh, yes. I hope this isn't rude or anything, but is it okay if I get your number? It's totally fine if you don't want to, but I would love to have a friend who actually hangs out with FT island," she said excitedly.

"Sure!" I said. I told her my number and she gave me hers before her friend pulled her away. I couldn't believe it. I had an actual girl friend.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hi! Sort of a bad chapter, I know. DON'T YELL AT ME T^T